Quezon City Jobs Audit Associate Position at Robinsons Retail Holdings, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Audit Associate. For candidates who reside in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Robinsons Retail Holdings, Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam).
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Robinsons Retail Holdings, Inc.
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
- Conducts different types of audits such as financial reviews, compliance audit, operations & fraud audit, business applications review, technical infrastructure and security reviews
- Discusses initial findings and comments with direct auditees and facilitate discussion with process owners
- Recommends alternative solutions and controls to mitigate and/or deter risk
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Master of Business Administration (MBA), or has relevant certification such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Six Sigma belt, etc
|National Capital Region
|J33J+947 Robinsons Retail Holdings, Inc., 110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Ave, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1110 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Robinsons Retail is the second-largest multi-format retailer in the Philippines. It started out in the retail business in 1980 when it opened its first department store in Metro Manila. Since then, it has expanded into other retail formats: the supermarket business in 1985, the DIY business in 1994, the convenience store and specialty store businesses in 200 and the drug store business in 2012.
With over 30 years of retail experience, it possesses a deep understanding of Philippine consumers and enjoys market leading positions across all its business segments. It operates in six business segments: supermarkets (Robinsons Supermarket and its two subformats: Robinsons Easymart and Robinsons Selections), department stores (Robinsons Department Store), DIY stores (Handyman Do it Best, True Value, True Home by True Value and the big box hardware subformat Robinsons Builders), convenience stores (Ministop), drugstores (South Star Drug and The Generics Pharmacy) and specialty stores (from consumer electronics and appliances retailers Robinsons Appliances and Savers Appliances to toys retailer Toys "R" Us, one price point retailer Daiso Japan, coffee chain Costa Coffee and international fashion brands such as Topshop, Topman and Dorothy Perkins and international cosmetics brands such as Shiseido and Benefit).
Robinsons Retail is well-positioned to capture the continuing macroeconomic growth together with the increase in disposable income and consumption in the Philippines, particularly in the middle-income segment, one of its key target markets.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Audit Associate position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Quezon City 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Quezon City 2023