Makati City Jobs Audit Associate (cm And Co.) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Jobstreet Philippines is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of audit associate (cm and co.) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Audit Associate (cm And Co.)
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Analyse the impact of the changing business environment on clients’ business.
- Apply project management techniques to manage project timelines.
- Coach junior team members to achieve technical competency and efficient performance.
- Facilitate effective communication within the cross-functional and culturally diverse team.
- Identify areas for personal development to improve work performance.
- Identify clients’ business and key risks.
- Identify ethical conflicts.
- Implement and provide input to audit plan.
- Obtain audit evidence to corroborate information.
- Perform quality audit in compliance with professional standards.
- Propose resolutions to significant accounting and auditing issues.
- Review financial statements in accordance with applicable framework.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php40,00.00 – Php50,00.00 per month
- Paid training
- Pay raise
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Makati City: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
|National Capital Region
|JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days