Quezon City Jobs Audit Assistant Position at Comworks, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Quezon City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Comworks, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Audit Assistant and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱20,000 - ₱25,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Comworks Inc. – This is a leading information communications technology company that provides products and solutions for corporate, home, SME, and consumer markets served through its divisions and extensive distribution network. With a nationwide scope and constant drive, we continuously bring new solutions to our markets through the most innovative means.
Performs various internal audits (mostly operational, and financial) within the organization to determine compliance with policies, procedures, laws, and regulations
Duties and responsibilities:
- Conducts, and documents objectively, independently, and with reasonable assurance: operational, compliance, and financial, audits by Generally accepted audit standards, and organizational procedures, within the established/ required timeline.
- Analyzes, and compiles audit findings, and action plans. Prepare reports of findings and recommendations for improvements for submission to Management within the required timeline. Follow through on remediation of findings.
- Interact with auditees/employees of all levels within the organization whenever necessary/ during the audit.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Internal Auditing, or its equivalent
- With relevant Audit experience – operational and financial, systems, and process audit
- CPA preferred (but not required)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient, working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Strong analytical skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently, and as a team
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Detail-oriented, organized
- Willing to work long hours when needed
- Willing to travel heavily from time to time nationwide, to conduct town field works.
Office Address: Quezon Avenue, Quezon City 1103 in front of Fisher Mall.
** If you are an interested applicant, please attach your most updated CV here as PDF or Word Document.**
|National Capital Region
|ComWorks, CWI Corporate Center, 1050 Quezon Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, 1103 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Annual Performance Appraisal
- 15 Days VL and 15 Days SL convertible into cash
- HMO upon regularization
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Technology in the 21st century has revolutionized the telecommunications industry. Cellular communication, mobile and satellite networks, wireless connections and other networking technologies are pushing innovation beyond its limits. The growing need of the Filipino community to connect spells big business - Business that needs a bridge to the technology of tomorrow. ComWorks Incorporated today stands among the leading distributors of mobile handsets, satellite products and wireless solutions in the Philippines. It is presently known as one of the leading providers of affordable quality wireless communication gadgets and systems in the Philippines. Its reliable service, innovative approach and deep-rooted business integrity has helped it flourish throughout the years, making it the preferred distributor of leading communication manufacturers inside and outside the country.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Parking, Long hours, Business (e.g. Shirts), Communication