National Capital Region Jobs Au Payroll Auditor | Permanent Wfh | Hmo Day 1 Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Emapta are looking for candidates for the position of au payroll auditor | permanent wfh | hmo day 1 with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Au Payroll Auditor | Permanent Wfh | Hmo Day 1
|National Capital Region
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
We are seeking an experienced financial auditor who is ready to take the next step in devising, implementing, and managing a payroll auditing program for a small company based in NZ and AU. Our goal is to automate payroll and compliance, so we require someone knowledgeable in risk identification, control determination, and documentation of requirements for automating controls within our software.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 7 years’ experience as an auditor and financial accountant or analyst. It is crucial to demonstrate proficiency in identifying risks and controls, particularly in a payroll context rather than solely financial. Previous experience in creating audit frameworks would be highly advantageous.
- Develop and implement a payroll auditing program to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Identify potential risks associated with payroll processes and design appropriate controls.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to document requirements for automating payroll controls within software.
- Continuously evaluate and improve the effectiveness of payroll controls.
- Review transaction and activity logs for trends and exceptions.
- Carry out manual validation of controls
- Stay updated on relevant regulations and industry best practices.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience as an auditor or financial accountant analyst.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or finance field
- Proven track record in identifying risks and controls in a financial or similar context.
- Ability to adapt auditing skills to the payroll domain.
- Previous experience in creating audit frameworks is strongly desired.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Knowledge of payroll regulations and best practices in NZ and AU is an advantage
If you are a motivated and experienced financial auditor who is eager to contribute to the automation of payroll processes, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your application, including your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and qualifications.
GENUINE CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH GREAT BENEFITS AWAITS!
- Above average industry standard compensation package
- 5 – day work week (Weekends off) (Mon – Fri 07:00 AM – 04:00 PM)
- HMO coverage including 1 dependent or Mutual Fund Benefit upon hire
- Permanent WFH arrangement
- 20 Leave credits per year consumed at your discretion with up to 5 days commutable to cash
- Exposure to world-class, high-level management from foreign direct superiors
- Employee engagement activities
|National Capital Region
|EMAPTA - Orient Square Building, Ortigas, The Orient Square, 2/F, Building Emerald Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Makati