Manila City Jobs Architect Position at D & G University Residences Condominium Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of ARCHITECT. For candidates who reside in Manila City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at D & G University Residences Condominium Corp. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Building/Construction & Architect/Interior Design with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|D & G University Residences Condominium Corp.
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Professional License ( Passed Board Professional License Exam ) in Architecture.
- Minimum of 1 work experience in building construction.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- With above-average communication skills ( verbal and written skills ).
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office , AutoCAD and other related software.
- Prepares design concept/ schematic drawings, design development, and contract document drawing thru obtaining and assembling all designs ( electrical, mechanical ) to graphically represent building plans.
- Analyzes building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on construction.
- Performs technical plan review of the design and specifications of the project including preparation of RFA and RFI to the Designer.
- Supervises all architectural works via regular inspection to ensure that work is executed in accordance with the contract and approved scope of works and approved schedule completion.
- Coordinates with designers, subcontractors , material suppliers in relation to construction activities.
|National Capital Region
|D&G University, 854 Moret St, Sampaloc, Manila, 1015 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DGURCCis a condominium corporation handling the over-all management of D&G University Residences – an 18-storey mixed-use condominium located along Moret St., Sampaloc, City of Manila.
It is committed in its objective in serving as a top tier property management services of the welfare of the unit owners including all the common areas and machineries of the building.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate