Makati City Jobs Application Specialist Position at NTT Philippines Digital Business Solutions, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Makati City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Application Specialist in our business office, NTT Philippines Digital Business Solutions, Inc..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|NTT Philippines Digital Business Solutions, Inc.
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Works closely with Business Units to evaluate business information systems for providing innovative IT solutions and preparing requirement specification.
- Works with business heads to identify system needs, analyze and assess impact of changes in business and provide advice on possible remedies.
- Facilitate communication of requirements across project throughout project lifecycle.
- Supports and administers enterprise applications including implementation, installation, configuration, and developing concepts and documentation. Helps create requirements and detailed specifications and works according to those requirements and specifications.
- Establishes detailed acceptance test procedure by joint testing with user, documentation of procedures and training of end-user on the system.
- Works with users to identify system needs and writes the specifications for the system requirements identified. Consolidates and prioritizes system changes
- Measures, analyzes and report performance of process related data to ensure effectiveness of processes across the project life cycle.
- Conducts roll out trainings and awareness to employees regarding continuous improvement initiatives to ensure effective implementation of the program
- Leads in building and implementing CI Initiatives and analysis tools.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge skills and Experience Required
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering / Information Systems Technology
- Technical Qualification in computing
- At least 2 – 5 years in systems analysis role
- Exposure to Engineering, business, management or information technology with experience in reports and analytics or project performance analysis with focus on developing and delivering reporting applications and process improvements
- Preferably with either SAP Implementation experience or any equivalent ERP implementation
- Can start ASAP/30 days Notice
- Can commit working onsite Makati area
- Understanding existing systems and technology
- Experience in Designing and developing and or implementing applications
- Applying procedures, tools and methods
- Understanding business practices and approaches
- Understanding business organization, politics and culture
- Planning, prioritizing and administering work
- Communicating/listening and gathering information
- Focusing on Customer
|National Capital Region
|NTT DATA Philippines, Inc., 28F 88 Corporate Center Sedeno, Corner Valero, Makati, 1227 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure.
As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,00 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future.
Visit us at hello.global.ntt
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: CS200608761
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)