National Capital Region Jobs Application Associate, Financial Modeling Position at S&P GLOBAL PHILIPPINES INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, S&P GLOBAL PHILIPPINES INC. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as application associate, financial modeling with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|S&P GLOBAL PHILIPPINES INC.
|Application Associate, Financial Modeling
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
The Role: Application Associate, Financial Modeling
The Location: One Ayala Makati (Hybrid Setup)
The Team: The Client Operations team is the primary touchpoint for our clients and is the “face” of the company. Going above and beyond in our service offering is where this team adds value. The Client Operations team is a powerful synergy of diverse skills, talents and cultures spread across multiple locations. We are customer-focused and result-oriented providing exposure to a wide array of products, platforms and processes globally. We nurture open and transparent communication, and a great work-life balance, with a positive work culture where team members are recognized for their work. We meet challenges head-on and work at the solution as one team. We work hard and play harder – we participate in cultural and sports events within as well as outside of the company, and also contribute back to the society through the company’s corporate social responsibility efforts.
The Impact: The Associate will be accountable for Research and Client Operations Group, including Client Support, Content Research, Operations & Testing within a specified industry sector or a cross-industry group to accelerate the quality and timeliness of the data, increase support standards, improve operational efficiency to reduce error rates, improve support survey scores to help maintain retention rates and drive revenue increases.
What’s in it for you?
As an Application Associate in Client Operations, you will learn, explore, educate and support financial information for customer of financial market, where you will hold investigative conversations with clients to drive product usage and revenue. You will leverage your financial market knowledge, your strong customer service skills and exceptional troubleshooting abilities to help the clients with their requests, while showcasing your vast knowledge of our tools, our data and the industries we cover. Many of the Fortune 500 companies in the world will be asking your help to find solutions to their challenges. You will also be the Client’s advocate and work with different teams inside the organization across many functional areas (Sales, Technology, Content, Industry Research etc.)
You will also play a major role in executing and improving BAU proactive processes to prevent issues and improve delivery quality to the clients. In the process you will suggest improvements to the product as well as perform Agile based User-Acceptance-Testing to curb issues even before they hit our clients.
- Develop financial models in MS Excel (by utilizing our tools) for internal/external clients to help them in their routine workflow/analysis.
- Consistently make proactive suggestions in regards to product usability, presentation, and data quality.
- Be the primary point of contact for providing critical research and value-add knowledge to our diverse client base at various financial institutions, government organizations and Universities.
- Supporting client base in their research by responding to their requests that comes through calls, e-mails and other forms of communication. Direct interaction with clients, through phone, email and video conferences, as they relate to Industry, platform and data questions.
What are we looking for?
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s in Finance/Accounting/Banking, Business, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is preferred; fresh graduates can be considered.
- Advance Excel Skills is required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; knowledge of MS Office products and understanding of databases is a plus.
- Must be knowledgeable in Finance/Accounting, someone who is interested in building a career in the finance industry and willing to learn.
- Fluency and eloquence in English is required. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts (including night shifts) – Will do 3 months of night shift once a year but for other months will be either on a morning or afternoon shift
- Candidates with Master’s degree or pursuing CFA is a plus.
- VBA Knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM applications are a plus.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
We deliver exceptional solutions, for exceptional results.
Every day at S&P Global Market Intelligence we collect, scrub, interpret, and analyze vast volumes of content, turning it into actionable intelligence on the global financial markets and the companies and industries that comprise those markets.
We deliver the data and insight you need to make informed, smarter business decisions and investment decisions that are critical to your future.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: **@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster ** describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), OPRTON203 – Entry Professional (EEO Job Group)-
|National Capital Region
|S&P Global Philippines Inc., 1F/2F Silver City 2, Frontera Dr, Pasig, 1604 Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
S&P Global is a leading provider of transparent and independent ratings, benchmarks, analytics and data to the capital and commodity markets worldwide. The Company’s divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. S&P Global has approximately, 20,00 employees in 31 countries. For more information visit ww.spglobal.com, effective April 28, 2016.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)