National Capital Region Jobs Analyst, Financial Analysis (asset Servicing) Position at Northern Operating Services Asia Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Analyst, Financial Analysis (Asset Servicing). For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Northern Operating Services Asia Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam).
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Northern Operating Services Asia Inc.
|Analyst, Financial Analysis (asset Servicing)
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,00 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Under the direct supervision of the Local Team Leader, the Finance Analyst requires technical or other specific training or equivalent experience to perform tasks and duties according to established procedures. He/She will work closely and frequently with the local and onshore teams in the preparation and delivery of periodic reporting and various ad hoc requirements to be determined by the Finance team as well as the Senior Management group. Periodic reports include but not limited to monthly P&L variance analysis, forecasting, and various reports and presentations to the management focusing on key business factors driving financial performance. The analyst may also participate in the annual planning exercise, as the business requires.
The Analyst is expected to identify and address recurring issues and come up with procedures/approaches to improve the processes.
- Responsible for performing a variety of financial duties, following established guidelines to generate standard reports and analysis
- Resolves problems, identifies the most appropriate solution and may establish new techniques to ensure the team is able to meet its objectives
- Work closely with more senior members of the team, Team Leader or Manager in identifying process improvements to enhance the productivity and efficiency of the team and in developing financial/business metrics that are vital to stakeholders’ decision-making
- Participate in other special projects and ad hoc requirements
Working Hours – 5AM – 2PM, Mondays – Fridays
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Requires a comprehensive understanding of a range of processes, procedures, systems and concepts within own job discipline
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills to evaluate financial results
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to present relevant information to the Senior Management group and to various stakeholders; Requires tact and diplomacy to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way
- Proficiency with Office 365 applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, and Teams, to efficiently perform analyses and communicate financial information to various stakeholders
- Experience with business intelligence analytical tools required to interpret data, perform analyses and communicate financial information to various constituents. Knowledge and experience in Power BI reporting is a plus
- Ability to work effectively and build relationships in a geographically-blended environment; Uses insights into how the team integrates with other teams to coordinate efforts and resources to achieve shared and individual objectives
CPA a plus but not required. 3-5 years of relevant experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, Treasury, Project Analysis, and other relevant functional areas which may cover General Accounting, Risk, Statutory Reporting and other Finance-related disciplines. Industry knowledge is beneficial.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As a global leader in innovative wealth management, asset servicing and investment solutions, Northern Trust (Nasdaq: NTRS) is proud to guide the world’s most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity.
A globally recognized Fortune 500 Company in continuous operation since 1889, we’ve built a legacy of empowering clients to reach their goals with confidence.
Since our roots as a trust bank, we’ve grown to a global presence with more than 22,00 employees in more than 20 countries and across five core business units:
Join a Team That’s Made for Greater
At Northern Trust, we refer to our employees as partners – with good reason. We understand that relationships are the key to our success. Here you’ll join a diverse and inclusive team of innovators with the drive to challenge the way things have always been done. Instead of choosing between a dynamic career and work-life balance, enjoy working with a team that supports your goals in the office and at home. We’ll help you get where you want to go without sacrificing what matters most to you.
Company Website: https://ww.northerntrust.com/about-us/careers
Careers Website: https://careers.northerntrust.com/page/asia-pacific-52
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Retirement Plan, Life Insurance
- Specific Location: Taguig City