National Capital Region Jobs Administrative Operations Manager Position at EPP Fire Safety and Rescue Products Co.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱32,000 - ₱35,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|EPP Fire Safety and Rescue Products Co.
|Administrative Operations Manager
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
- Work-life balance
The Operations Manager is assigned to manage and oversee the Operations division of the company. He/she will instruct the tasks to be done by Operations staff. He/she will lead the Operations staff with the Managing Partner.
The primary office hours of the company is from Mondays to Fridays, 8:30am to 6:00pm. If necessary, the Operations Manager will be asked to do overtime or even work on weekends depending on the company’s needs as he/she is expected to be responsible for the company.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
· To follow the Managing Partner`s instructions on whatever is needed to be done for the Company
· To work and communicate with the Managing Partner in all aspects of the Operations Division
· To work with the Sales Associates for their needs from the Operations Division (Quotations, Brochures, Specifications, Computations)
· To lead the Purchasing officer in working with suppliers, finishing projects and delivery schedules
· To lead the Marketing Assistant in finishing quotations, completing details for the bidding documents and brochure requests
· To lead the Marketing Support in filtering out possible in-house projects from Philgeps and finishing quotations
· To lead the Accounting Officer in organizing payment information for suppliers and other company-related financial transactions
· To lead the Administrative Assistant in fulfilling her tasks for the Managing Partner and for the Operations Division Staff
· To lead the Logistics Team in fulfilling deliveries and other liaison tasks
II. Cash Compensation
Monthly Salary: Php 35,00.00 (For the probationary period)
· Company Cellphone for Company Communication (For take-home)
· Company Laptop for Company Tasks (For take-home)
· Monthly Communications Allowance (500 pesos)
· 13th Month Pay every December of the year (Equivalent to one month’s salary)
· Five (5) days of paid leaves annually (For Permanent employees)
· Health Card (For Permanent employees)
|National Capital Region
|EPP Fire Safety and Rescue Products, 2584 A.Bonifacio, Makati, 1233 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Competitive salary
- Career development
- Work-life balance culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
EPP Fire Safety and Rescue ProductsCompanyprovides and guarantees superior solutions to support the Disaster and Risk Reduction Management program of our national and local government units. Our safety and rescue products preserve life and instill confidence when faced with natural perils that bring business interruption and risk.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 37430
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, SSS, Philhealth, Pagibig, Free company uniform