Pasig City Jobs Administrative Assistant Position at Otsuka-Solar Philippines Incorporated
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Otsuka-Solar Philippines Incorporated is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of administrative assistant and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱15,000 - ₱20,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Otsuka-Solar Philippines Incorporated
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
-Support office administration, including maintenance of premises and management of external suppliers.
-General office management, including stock control and ordering of office materials, Purchase Order Processing
-Manages and monitors the company vehicles and some company assets issued to employees
-Assures the implementation and adherence of all employees to Car Handling and Maintenance Policy of OSPI and other LTO mandates.
-Coordinates with the Building Lessors regarding office utilities, repairs and maintenance
-Facilitates application and renewal of mobile lines with Telco providers
Company/Employee’s Compliance/Registration with following government agencies:
a. Business/Mayor’s Permit
b. Bureau of Fire and Protection
c. Bureau of Customs
e. Food and Drug Administration
-Do some research regarding the implementation of new policies to be implemented by the above-mentioned agencies and cascade it to the management and employees to assure adherence.
-To seek out and implement approaches to cost effectiveness in OSPI operations
-Provide general support to the administration of OSPI undertaking any other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- With at least 3 years’ experience in doing Admin work, purchasing
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Can work well in minimum supervision
- Can do multi-tasking and can deal well with different types of people
- Candidates who will be hired will be entitled to HMO and 2 of her/his dependents upon hiring and including Life Insurances
- This is an urgent requirement those applicants that are currently unemployed and available will be given priority
|National Capital Region
|Otsuka - Solar Philippines Inc., No 7 & 9, Brixton St, Pasig, 1603 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
-People creating new products for better health worldwide.
OUR VISION STATEMENT
-To become the most respected and high performing company that will continuously dominate the market we compete in.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
-To provide researched quality products that will ensure highest standards of customer care.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: CS201600587
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), 13th & 14th Month Bonus, Allowances, Life Insurance & HMO (upon hiring) etc.
- Specific Location: Cromagen Bldg, Pioneer St. Brgy Kapitolyo Pasig