Administrative Assistant Vacancies at Inspiro
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Administrative Assistant with full time working hours for our company office, Inspiro, for residents of Central Visayas & Makati City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱12,000 - ₱18,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Inspiro, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Administrative Assistant.
|Central Visayas, Makati City
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Assists in planning, arranging and monitoring disposal of surplus and obsolete assets and performs disposal transactions to remove assets from service
- Tracks, records, and ensures proper safekeeping and recording of corporate assets such as IT hardware, and Non-IT assets.
- Gathers, records, updates and maintains inventory records of all IT and Non-IT assets in the asset management system (iTrack) and accountability tracker.
- Identifies, collates and documents assets that need replacement, upgrade , and disposal in order to meet customers’ requirements.
- Reviews purchase requests (IT hardware and Non-IT assets) and assists in getting asset number and PR Form (purchase request).
- Evaluates purchase requests / car plan documents and assists in getting asset numbers, PR Form (purchase request), and other documents.
- Provides information and status of budget of the Car Plan program through the Major Requisition Screening Body (eMRSB) to ensure all succeeding car applications are within the company’s budget limit for the applicable period.
- Oversees regular inspection and maintenance of vehicles and equipment to ensure safety and proper operation/good condition.
- Endorses Company Vehicle (Shuttles and Cars) to the end-user, processes and monitors request, claim and scheduling for test, repairs and maintenance.
- Facilitates the monitoring and processing of gas/fleet card application, termination, replacement and adjustment of executives and company vehicles to ensure proper management of usage and consumption for the applicable month.
- Prepares request for payment of Company vehicle repairs, maintenance, insurance, and other billings
- Updates records and sends original stickers, LTO and Insurance renewal documents to the assignee concerned.
- Reviews, validates and forwards submitted documents of executives to accredited Insurance Company for processing.
- Handles and coordinates the processing, issuance and monitoring of Certificate of Coverage and Insurance policies of all the Company Cars.
- Handles preparation of Deed of Sale and Company’s Secretary Certificate for disposed company car.
- Provides inventory and status/condition report of all recovered company vehicles to analyze the performance and operations conditions and to provide findings and recommendations.
- Performs extensive analysis of services provided for corrective actions and improvement initiatives.
- Investigates complaints and problems (accident report and claims) and recommends initial advice and corrective action.
- Responds to complaints and problems regarding the mobile devices and recommends initial solution and corrective action (Business Communication).
- Provides efficient and effective delivery of services and exceeds SLA’s desired performance level (minimal to no error)
- Exerts all efforts and possibilities to provide solutions and services the internal and external clients expect and require.
Job Specification :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
- At least 1 year of work experience in Asset Management and Operations
- Must have an exposure to the implementation or compliance to external Quality and audit standards such as ISO 900, BS 7799, Business Software Alliance (BSA) and Sarbanes-Oxley documentation.
- In-depth knowledge in warehousing, inventory and asset management for IT hardware and Non-IT assets.
- Knowledge in basic computer applications.
- •Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Preferably with Project management, problem solving and innovative skills
- Negotiation skills and possess a high level of interpersonal and customer service orientation/skills
- Ok with 3 months contract and onsite reporting
|National Capital Region
|Inspiro Relia, Inc., 6752 Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Inspiro is a pioneering leader in global customer experience management. We blend tech-savvy and a people-centric approach to deliver multi-lingual, omni-channel solutions that create awesome customer experiences. We have over 12,00 customer champions in 35 global strategic locations serving some of the world's best-known companies across various industries.
Visit our website: ww.inspiro.com
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Employee Activities and Clubs, Smart Casual, Shifting and Graveyard
- Specific Location: Mandaluyong