Administrative And Liaison Staff Vacancies at TruLaboratories Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, TruLaboratories Corporation is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Administrative and Liaison Staff for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Quezon & Quezon City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Administrative And Liaison Staff
|Quezon, Quezon City
|Type of Work
We are seeking a versatile administrative officer to ensure that administrative operations at our organization run efficiently. In this role, a highly organized administrative officer to perform all administrative and clerical duties necessary for effective office management.
Outstanding Administrative Officer are excellent planners who demonstrate a high level of integrity and professionalism.
In Particular, typical work activities includes:
- Act as the Petty Cash Custodian who will manage and monitor daily the petty cash fund, vehicle fleet cards, RFID’s and freight expenses on a day-to-day operation.
- Keeping track of account balances and managing petty cash.
- Coordinate and handles external vendor / suppliers for the maintenance of the building.
- Ensure that all permits and compliances are complete.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Overseeing the maintenance, repair, and replacement of office equipment.
- Overseeing the activities of office cleaning staff and maintenance vendors, as well as typing and proofreading various company documents.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational and time management skills to complete all duties in a timely manner.
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must possess at least a College/Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accountancy or related.
- Must have an experienced for processing and liaise Permits and Compliances
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and can work with high levels of accuracy & attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, sound, written, and oral communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable, organized, and able to work to tight deadlines where required.
- Have the analytical ability to find solutions to various administrative issues.
14 Egea Street, Cubao, Quezon City 11
Mondays to Fridays 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and
Saturdays 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Trulaboratories Corporation, Trulaboratories Corporate Center, 14 Don Alfredo Egea, Cubao, Quezon City, 1111 Metro Manila, Philippines
|National Capital Region
|Trulaboratories Corporation, 1109 Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Cubao, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trulaboratories Corporation is a leader in the distribution of laboratory diagnostic products.
We work strategically to increase the awareness and use of our products in settings such as clinical, research, analytical laboratories and hospitals while providing consistent rates and competitive margins to help our customers compete and manage costs more effectively.
Our knowledgeable team, unparalleled service, and immediate response allows us to meet the needs of medical professionals earning a reputation as the premier distributor of laboratory consumables based in Quezon City serving the Philippines nationwide.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Wellness Activities, Mondays-Saturdays