Pasig City Jobs Admin Assistant – Hr Position at The French Baker Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Pasig City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|The French Baker Inc
|Admin Assistant - Hr
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resource or any relevant field
- Good in oral and written communication skills
- Strong in multitasking skills
- Can work under pressure
- Willing to work in Libis, Quezon City
- Sourcing, screening and interview potential applicants
- Provides clerical and administrative support
- Encoding of contracts
- Handles Evaluation of employees
- Perform other assigned task
|National Capital Region
|The French Baker, Incorporated, 1550 United St, Pasig, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The French Baker first opened in 1989 and has succeeded in establishing its niche as the country’s foremost bread authority. Known for its quality line of bread products, French Baker revolutionized the local bread-making process when it brought the bakery to the mall and installed in-house convection ovens and hi-tech dough proofers in the store itself. This meant its breads and pastries could be baked right in the store and sold literally – fresh from the oven. Customers are treated with gustatory sights as they see fresh dough being prepared several times during the day and freshly baked breads rolling out of its convection ovens.
The French Baker is also at the forefront of innovations with its fresh ideas. It is already making products that are “natural,” “low cholesterol,” with “less fat,” “no preservatives added” and “hi-fiber” these are healthier alternatives to the commercially produced breads. A fresh restaurant-café within its shops provides customers respite from the day’s shopping in the mall. “TCHIBO”, Europe’s finest coffee and hot chocolate is served in most French Baker stores, the same found in many cafés, restaurants, brasseries and salon de thé in Paris.
In its SM Megamall shop, it brought a Koma Sunriser dough conditioning system, state-of-the-art equipment that boost productivity by 200%. This makes it the first ever in Asia to use such advanced technology. At its biggest outlet in SM Mall of Asia, it features equipment imported from Europe. At the core of this development is the French Baker’s mission of global competitiveness which seeks to develop the local bread-making industry to world class standards.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life Insurance