Makati City Jobs Accounts Payable Officer Position at Manila Polo Club, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Accounts Payable Officer. For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Manila Polo Club, Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Manila Polo Club, Inc.
|Accounts Payable Officer
|Type of Work
- Must be a graduate of Accountancy
- With at least 5 years of experience in accounts payable
- Sufficient experience in supervisory procedures
- Knowledge in Government Taxes
- Must be knowledgeable and proficient in using MS Word and MS Excel
- With experience in using Accounting Software such as SAP B1
- Very keen to details.
The Accounts Payable Officer analyzes invoices and expense reports for accuracy and eligibility. Ensures timely preparation of checks and payments of invoices, accurate recording of expenses, and proper application and recording of government taxes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures all expenses are paid timely and correctly through coordination with concerned departments and external suppliers.
- Verifies expenses before posting to Accounts Payable module of SAP upon receipt of receiving reports for purchases order items and request for payments for non-purchase order items.
- Prepares and prints accounts payable voucher and check voucher for review and approval of Chief Accountant and Financial Controller.
- Analyzes reports to identify unusual fluctuations and abnormal balances in expense and payable accounts.
- Prepares weekly batch check upload files and prints the checks including BIR 2307 Certificate of Creditable Withholding Tax.
- Ensures that expenses have been subject to proper taxes, especially on value added tax and expanded withholding taxes.
- Maintain records of all checks that are prepared and signed for release to the cashier.
- Validates the weekly payroll of sports and athletics independent service providers (ISPs) and prepares the bank upload file for credit to ISP’s bank accounts.
- Monitors the annual submission of the Sworn Affidavit of ISP’s and update applicable withholding taxes to each ISP depending of the status of submission
- Coordinates with other departments for proper accrual of expenses and posting of adjusting journal entries every month end closing.
- Ensures proper recording through maintenance of monthly reports and schedules or payables and expenses.
- Identify system limitations or process deficiencies and propose process improvements in recording and processing of payables.
- Assist in external and internal audits, inventory counts, and BIR audits
- Maintains files, vouchers, and supporting documents related to expenses and accounts payable.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|National Capital Region
|Manila Polo Club, 35 McKinley Rd, Makati, 1220 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A BRIEF HISTORY
Centrally located in the heart of Makati City’s prime village, a 25-hectare property along McKinley Road.
It was founded in November 27, 1909 by the late Gov. Gen. William Cameron Forbes, the Club’s first President and fondly called as the “Father of Philippine Polo”.
Prior to World War II, the Club was located along what is known as F.B. Harrison in Pasay. Shortly after the end of WWII, several members met and decided to reestablish the Club. The location was transferred to the present site and the Club was finally reopened for sports activities in July of 1949.
In 1965, the Club was incorporated as the Manila Polo Club. It was formed as a non-profit, non-stock corporation.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), Retirement Plan, Operations - Shifts Required; Admin/Support - Mon - Fri (Compressed Work)