National Capital Region Jobs Accounting Supervisor Position at MFT International Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Accounting Supervisor. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at MFT International Corporation and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|MFT International Corporation
|National Capital Region
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting, including month-end and year-end close processes
- Review and analyze financial statements and reports, and provide recommendations for improvement
- Develop and implement best practices and procedures for financial operations to ensure compliance with accounting standards and company policies
- Manage and mentor accounting staff, providing guidance and support as needed
- Collaborate with other departments and stakeholders to ensure accurate financial information and reporting
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting processes, providing financial analysis and recommendations
- Prepare and submit required tax filings and compliance reports in a timely manner
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and initiatives as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting or finance, with at least 2 years in a supervisory role
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting standards
- Experience with accounting software and ERP systems, as well as advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to lead and manage a team effectively
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze financial data and provide recommendations for improvement
- Attention to detail and accuracy, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work independently with minimal supervision.
|National Capital Region
|MFT Group of Companies Inc., 32nd Street and, 7th Ave, Taguig, 1638 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Annual Increase of Salary
- Employee Recognition
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MFT International Corporation was established in the year 200, with the goal of taking office furnishings into the new millennium. We provide our clients with high quality products that they can enjoy with ease and comfort, while maintaining affordability. We couple this with innovative problem solving resources in order to meet today's extensive ever-changing requirements. Our continued growth and success result from a constant focus on our customer satisfaction.
We provide a full range of services from space planning, project management, logistics support as well as relocation and refurbishing requirements. Our systems furniture products range from modular partitions and workstations, desking systems, filing and storage systems, leisure and public seating, even made-to-measure furniture which caters to your individual requirements.
The burgeoning real estate industry and the increasing predilection in high rise condominium living prompted MFT International
to delve into our extensive experience in project management and in the office furniture industry and introduced new products
and services geared towards complete solutions for ready-for-occupy (RFO) condominiums in the year 2011. Our products and services now include beds and modular bedroom closets and vanities, sofas, modular kitchen cabinets and dining room sets and
a host of home appliances for condominium living. Moreover, we do the all important testing and commissioning for all our projects. MFT International is proud to be the only furniture solutions service provider in the Philippines that can do all that.
Our vision and goals in serving our clients
We listen to your needs and continue to provide quality office furnishings based on our company principle, "VALUE FOR MONEY".
We are committed to achieve excellence in all aspects of office furnishings and distribution. We offer you professional support to achieve your dynamic office design needs, resulting in an efficient, convenient and progressive working environment.
This is why you can depend on us to be your TRUSTED resource for providing reliable products and services through the years.
We are MFT International Corporation and we are your trusted, one-stop, value-for-money home and office furniture solutions.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: standard company package, Office Attire, Monday till Saturday, Regular Hours