National Capital Region Jobs Accounting Operations Manager Position at Luova Education Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Accounting Operations Manager. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Luova Education Group and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Luova Education Group
|Accounting Operations Manager
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
- Review correctness and completeness of check vouchers and disbursement portfolios
- Review payroll entries and postings
- Review sales and cost of sales statement
- Review journal entry postings to the General Journal
- Ensure compliance and adherence with service contracts and agreements
- Ensure the correctness of all transactions in the book of accounts by doing proper reconciliation
- Take charge of month-end closing
- Reconcile and verifies all government contributions and statutory payments.
- Ensure compliance with and adherence to governmental and regulatory requirements
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to address financial issues and concerns
- Handle filing and safekeeping of all Finance and the Company’s permanent documents
- Facilitate audit and review issues
- Monitor financial performance of the company by reviewing the actual versus budget
- Assist in the annual budgeting process
- Implement internal controls
- Recommend actions to improve & maintain the financial health of the Organization
- Assist the Financial Controller in all tasks and responsibilities and relieve him during his absence
- Willing to report onsite to Pasig City
|National Capital Region
|Luova Education Group, Level 10-1 One Global Place, 25th Street, corner 5th Ave, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
From homeschool and school operations to curriculum distributorship and retail, we have crafted and curated 21st century systems, technologies, and solutions that focus on tailor-fitting the learning experience for the students, no matter where in the world they may be.
Luova Education takes K to 12 learning to the next level through our roster of brands that include homeschool providers, international schools, online programs, and curriculum distributors that are all committed to creating and curating effective flexible and personalized learning solutions and materials for families all over the world.
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Life Insurance
- Specific Location: Pasig City