National Capital Region Jobs Accounting & Finance Assistant Manager | Exposed In Construction Company Position at John Clements Consultants, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, John Clements Consultants, Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Accounting & Finance Assistant Manager | Exposed in Construction Company and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱50,000 - ₱70,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|John Clements Consultants, Inc.
|Accounting & Finance Assistant Manager | Exposed In Construction Company
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
Our client engages primarily in the construction of the social infrastructure underpinning industry and society, including power plants, the power receiving and transforming facilities, water and sewage facilities, transportation facilities, and factory and building facilities.
- Generates monthly and annual financial statement reports.
- Prepare pay slips and compute bi-monthly payroll.
- Compute and file monthly, quarterly, and annual taxes through the EFPS (Electronic Filing and Payment System).
- Coordinate with the BIR on the tax audit and VAT refund.
- Collaborate with an external auditor on transfer pricing and the yearly statutory audit.
- Supervise the Accounting and Finance Team in their day-to-day tasks.
- Manage the day-to-day finances of the company.
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, and preparing balance.
- sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
- • Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information
- • Capable to manage all the accounting and finance items of the company.
- CPA is a must.
- At least 2-4 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably with experience as Manager or Asst. Manager of the accounting department in the general construction and engineering industry.
- Someone who can use SAP and QuickBooks
- Willing to work on-site in Makati.
Start at 60k-70k and up + Allowances (can be Negotiable during offer discussion)
|National Capital Region
|John Clements Consultants, Inc., 14th floor, LKG Tower, 6801 Ayala Avenue, 1226, Salcedo, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
John Clements Consultants, the pioneer in Executive Search since 1974, has played a significant role in transforming thousands of Filipino and other Southeast Asian professionals into extraordinary leaders.
48 years later, John Clements continues to offer superior services that included recruitment (from non-managerial to C-level positions), large scale staffing, RPO, outsourced staffing, overseas recruitment, leadership development training with digital learning platforms, 360-degree assessment and coaching all specially designed for our partners’ needs. Keeping ahead of the game in digitalization, we also invested in AI and Data Science.
Working with CrossKnowledge, a global leader in digital learning solutions, and Zenger Folkman, enables John Clements to offer world-class talent development programs that elevate the leadership capabilities of professionals, transforming them into extraordinary leaders of change. Our “deep purpose” as a company is to build our country, uplift the lives of Filipinos, and develop successful leaders.
John Clements Consultants, Inc.
14th Floor, LKG Tower, 6801 Ayala Avenue
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-21-03-080
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Makati