National Capital Region Jobs Accounting Analyst Position at Universal Robina Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Universal Robina Corporation
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Experience your best self with URC!
Universal Robina Corporation is looking for an Accounting Analyst.
The Accounting Analyst will be responsible to prepare costing and other finance-related tasks. Ensure completeness of individual accounts assigned and prepare analysis/reconciliation of specific accounts.
What are the Roles and Responsibilities?
- Recapitulate transactions from operations/logistics group and check completeness of data
- Prepare journal entries / vouchers on individual accounts to record transactions to the general ledger
- Prepare periodic schedules and reconciliations of accounts related to Food Service costing and inventories
- Prepare variance analyses reports to identify specific and significant cause/s of cost/expense fluctuations, which will help draw the attention of management to areas where cost is applied or where cost reduction is needed
- Prepare costing for Food Service sales and inventory, and submit the reports on time to meet group deadlines
- Obtain manual reports from operations proponents and monitor weekly compliance of the latter with regards to update and encoding of SAP transactions
- Encode manual reports submitted by operations proponents to the costing template
- Prepare analysis reports regarding movements of Food Service inventory and costs
- Prepare analysis reports related to costs and overhead expenses
- Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of the financial records
- Perform other tasks assigned/requested by his/her superiors
What are the Qualifications?
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Preferably a CPA.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Finance – Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Willing to work in Pasig City.
Universal Robina Corporation (URC) is one of the largest branded consumer food and beverage product companies in the Philippines. We’ve built three strong regional brands over the years— Jack ‘n Jill for snack foods, C2 Cool and Clean for ready-to-drink tea, and Great Taste for coffee. These brands are becoming popular across the ASEAN region. We also have premium brands from SBA through their snackfoods segment such as Thins, Cheezels, CC’s, Kettle and Natural Chip, Co., and Griffin’s through their high-quality sweet biscuits and wide range of healthy wrapped snacks called Nice and Natural. URC’s key to success has been attributed to building strong brands, robust product innovation pipeline, and world-class manufacturing and supply chain capabilities.
- We offer multi-industry and International exposure. URC is the major player in various food, agricultural and industrial sectors with a powerful presence throughout the ASEAN Regions.
- We advocate a culture of success. URC empowers its people to become holistic individuals and socially responsible leaders.
- We are committed to promoting learning and development. URC provides exciting experiences for its people to maximize their potentials and hone their talents. We bring the best in our people and offer them a rewarding career.
OUR CORE PURPOSE
Delight everyone with good food choices.
- Put people first. We care, cultivate trust, and listen without judgement
- Own it. We take initiative to unlock opportunities.
- Dare to do. We champion experimentation and incubate new ideas.
- Move forward fast. We see the big picture and learn along the way.
We are a sustainable global enterprise of world class talent. Giving everyone access to high quality planet-friendly products. Enhancing the lives of our employees, customers, consumers, and communities.
WHY JOIN US?
- Permanent Hybrid Set-up (for Head Office vacancies)
- Allowances (i.e. Rice Subsidy, Christmas, Medicine, and Uniform)
- Group Life Insurance
- Health Insurance Plan
- Annual Physical Examination
- Annual Vacation and Sick Leaves, with Leave Conversion for Unused Leaves
- Emergency, Bereavement, and Nuptial Leave
- Salary Increase
- Learning & Growth (Trainings)
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Sponsored Company Events and Activities
- Free Parking
- Special Employee Discounts on Gokongwei Group of Companies
- Local and International Exposure and Opportunities
Apply with us today and join us in delighting our employees, customers, consumers, and communities with good food choices!
NOTE: Universal Robina Corporation does not collect fees throughout our recruitment process and does not collaborate with any travel agency or third party to provide accommodation or other services to job applicants. All URC recruitment processes happen in our respective offices or plants. Recruitment processes are only carried out by our Talent Acquisition teams with an official corporate email address.
|National Capital Region
|Universal Robina Corporation, 42nd Floor, Robinsons Equitable Tower, ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1105 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Human Resources Department
UCP Compound, # 16 Santiago St., Bagong Ilog, Pasig City
“Come and be a part of this dynamic Team”
Robina Agri Partners, Kabalikat sa Pag- Unlad ng bawat Pilipino!
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Benefits to be discussed upon interview, Smart casual
- Specific Location: Pasig City