National Capital Region Jobs Accounting Admin | Dayshift | Day 1 Hmo Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Accounting Admin | Dayshift | Day 1 Hmo
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
Homey. Comfortable. Compassionate.
Find a place you’ll surely belong.
Form meaningful connections, get awesome experiences, and earn the benefits that you truly deserve when you join the team as an Accounting Admin.
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Schedule: Day shift
- Work Arrangement: Onsite
Your Future Team
Enough with the hustle culture. It’s time to prioritize work-life balance.
As an Accounting Admin, you will manage company assets and financial expenditures.
Join a team where you’ll be motivated to do your best, be your best, and grow towards achieving your career and personal goals.
What You’ll Do
Wondering what you’ll be doing everyday as an Accounting Admin? Here are the tasks and responsibilities:
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices from the Trust Accounting division, tax filings, and monthly profit reports.
- Maintaining files on account receivables and updating records as required.
- Managing the flow of petty cash by recording all monetary transactions.
- Ensuring that suppliers are informed of any changes to service agreements and payment options.
- Updating management on any financial discrepancies found during tax filing or invoicing duties.
- Archiving financial documentation and updating accounting databases on a monthly or annual basis.
- Adhering to best practices in accounting, as outlined by industry experts and espoused by the company.
What You’re Good At
Will you fit the role? Check out these requirements:
- Associate’s degree in accounting, business, administration, or similar.
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office and Outlook
- A solid understanding of financial processes such as bookkeeping and tax filing
- Basic math skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy
- Ability to collaborate with coworkers, clients, and suppliers
Whom You’ll Work With
Experience a global career opportunity by working with one of our international clients.
Our partner is a full-service agency with over 20 years of history catering to premium and middle markets in select locations. Their elevated brand is distinguished by their presence in boutique markets, beautiful marketing and presentation, impressive digital reach, appreciation of lifestyle and design, and commitment to superior service standards.
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Your success matters the most.
That’s why you deserve to be rewarded with the following benefits that will let you enjoy your life to the fullest, by giving you a work-life balance, endless opportunities for knowledge, and many more.
- HMO upon day 1
- Prime Office Locations (Easy access to MRT stations, restaurants, and banks)
- Standard government and Emapta benefits
- 20 days annual leave
- Career growth opportunities
- Diverse and supportive work environment
- Fun employee engagement activities
Who are we?
You hold the choice to create a better future.
With a wide roster of international clients catering to various industries, you’re always at the front seat of exceptional global opportunities without hopping on a plane to work abroad.
Guided by our goal to successfully link every talent to our pool of fast-growing clients, you are empowered to build a more steadfast global career that leads to long-term growth and employee satisfaction.
Apply now and be empowered to succeed!
|National Capital Region
|EMAPTA - Orient Square Building, Ortigas, The Orient Square, 2/F, Building Emerald Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Makati