Manila City Jobs Accountant Position at Philippine Bible Society, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company Philippine Bible Society, Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Manila City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of accountant and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Philippine Bible Society, Inc.
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Graduate of BS Accountancy
- CPA license or having any certification relevant to the job is an advantage
- Has at least one (1) year of experience in financial/cost accounting; fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial data and variances
- Knowledgeable in BIR regulations, registration, and filing
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and proficient in MS Excel
|National Capital Region
|Philippine Bible Society, 890 United Nations Ave, Manila, 1000, Philippines
- We provide a culture of "family" and continuous learning
- We provide programs for the overall well-being of our staff
- We offer competitive benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Philippine Bible Society (PBS) is a non-profit, non-stock, inter-confessional organization that exists to provide people with Scriptures in the language they understand, in formats they prefer and at prices they can afford. It is our vision to see “A TRANSFORMED PHILIPPINES THROUGH GOD’S WORD”. We believe that the BIBLE is manual to life for all Filipinos and in every Filipino home so that lives are transformed resulting in national righteousness, economic sufficiency, social peace, public justice, and God-fearing citizenry.
- Industry: Printing / Publishing
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees