Manila City Jobs Accountant | Permanent Wfh | Hmo Day 1| 9pm- 6am | Us Client Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Accountant | Permanent WFH | HMO Day 1| 9PM- 6AM | US Client. For those of you who live in Manila City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Emapta, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Accountant | Permanent Wfh | Hmo Day 1| 9pm- 6am | Us Client
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Our client-partner is a high-quality provider of accounting and financial services, including fractional CFO, financial planning and analysis, and outsourced controller and bookkeeping, to small and medium businesses. “Our client-partner serves a broad variety of industries, including real estate, financial services, technology, mental health, and Ecommerce.
They seek to hire an Accountant to help scale their services and grow their client base.
Work arrangement: Permanent work from home
Schedule: Mon. to Fri. 9PM-6AM Manila time
Headcount needed: 1
You will be responsible for:
- Full-cycle accounting, which includes (but may not be limited to) bookkeeping, preparing workpapers, journal entries, and reconciliations for key accounts such as cash, expenses, leases and/or fixed assets
- Conduct flux analyses over monthly financial statements
- Delight clients with expert guidance and support
- Log and review client communications, and recommend appropriate actions
- Conduct month-end closing activities
- Prepare ad hoc financial analysis
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working with clients through outsourcing or through shared services preferred, but not required
- Experience with cloud ERP systems such as QuickBooks, NetSuite, & Microsoft Dynamics will be an advantage
- A love of problem solving and making teams and processes more efficient
- Experience in the financial services or technology industry a plus
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the processes given per task
- Should have that “Will go the extra mile”attitude
- Demonstrated ability to be a Team Player
- Keen attention to detail
- Flexibility when it comes to tasks assignment, schedule, etc.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and able to meet tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
A fulfilling career awaits you with these great benefits!
What’s in store for you:
· Collaborative team culture in a dynamic working environment
· Weekends off
· Night Shift – Mon. to Fri. 9PM-6AM Manila time
· Opportunity to permanently work from home
· HMO coverage plus 1 dependent on Day 1
· 20 Leave credits consumed at your discretion (with manager approval) with up to 5 days commutable to cash.
· Talent engagement & development programs.
|National Capital Region
|EMAPTA - Goodland, Makati, Goodland Building, 2/F 377, Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Makati