Pasig City Jobs Accountant (accounts Payable) Position at Leisure and Allied Industries Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Accountant (Accounts Payable) in our company, Leisure and Allied Industries Philippines Inc.. For candidates who reside in Pasig City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱20,000 - ₱25,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Leisure and Allied Industries Philippines Inc.
|Accountant (accounts Payable)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Processes rental billings and issuance of related CWTs before due date
- Reconciliation of amount billed vs. should be billed based on rental scheme per contract
- Maintains lease contract database and signed contracts
- Reviews and routes lease contracts to signatories
- Prepares summary and supporting document for related party transactions for statutory reporting
- Ad hoc work as deemed necessary.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or Financial Accounting
- 2 – 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Preferably with knowledge in SAP
- Knowledgeable in processing billings
- Good analytical skills
- Preferably with knowledge of IFRS16
- Preferably with knowledge of lease contracts as a lessee
- Preferably with knowledge of Fair Value computation of Security Deposits for statutory reporting
- Willing to work overtime and can meet cut-offs and deadlines
- Organized and attentive to details
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Has initiative in looking for required supporting documents
- Applicants must be willing to work on-site in Pasig City.
|National Capital Region
|Leisure And Allied Industries Philippines Incorporated, 93 P P.E. Antonio, Pasig, 1604 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Experience working in a fun and rewarding work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Timezone Philippines is a joint venture between Ayala Land, Inc. and Singapore based The Entertainment and Education Group (TEEG).Timezone is the leading chain of Family Entertainment Centres in the Asia Pacific region, delivering entertainment concepts that provide a social experience filled with state-of-the-art interactive games, rides and attractions. Timezone is part of the Entertainment and Education Group (TEEG) which includes other awesome entertainment brands Zone Bowling, Kingpin and Play N Learn. Together with Global operations, the business forms one of the world’s largest Family Entertainment Centre groups operating across 7 countries with over 300 locations!
- Industry: Entertainment / Media
- Registration No.: A1997-19008
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Retirement Benefits, 14th Month Pay, Life and Accident Insurance, Smart Casual, Mondays-Fridays/Saturdays