National Capital Region Jobs 13135901361 – Project Manager Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst, we Support Shepherd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as 13135901361 - project manager and dedicated to work in which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|13135901361 - Project Manager
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
LOOKING FOR FILIPINO CITIZENS BASED IN THE PHILIPPINES
Job title: Project Manager
Salary range: 1800-200 USD/month (the salary will depend on the result of the interviews, assessments, and client’s approval)
Schedule: 40 hours/week; flexible with some overlap with PST business hours
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- 4-5 years of project management experience in construction
- Understands timelines, can balance lots of projects and can communicate with clients and ensure everyone is happy
- Expertise and proven ability handling larger construction projects and managing to timeline
- Good English communication skills
- Team player and high level of personal accountability
|National Capital Region
|J342+GXH Philippine National Police - Headquarters Support Service, General Castaneda Street, Camp Crame, Quezon City, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.