National Capital Region Jobs 12856541585 – Digital Marketer Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|12856541585 - Digital Marketer
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
LOOKING FOR FILIPINO OR PHILIPPINE-BASED CANDIDATES
Position: Digital Marketer
Working Hours: 6AM to 3PM EST | Monday to Friday
Salary Range: $1500 to $1800/month
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Create and design blogs, newsletters, or any materials used for social media and website platforms
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with WordPress, Elementor, and Adobe Suite
- Experience with MS Office, Google Workspace, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Youtube, and any other social media platforms
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
|National Capital Region
|J342+GXH Philippine National Police - Headquarters Support Service, General Castaneda Street, Camp Crame, Quezon City, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.