National Capital Region Jobs 12338143495 – Latam Virtual Assistant Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|12338143495 - Latam Virtual Assistant
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
*Open to Latin American candidates only. Candidates from Brazil are preferred.
Please submit your CV in English.
Position : LatAm Virtual Assistant
Working Hours : Mondays-Fridays 10am-8pm EST (subject to change per business need)
Salary : USD 800-1200
Summary of Position:
The ideal candidate will know how American odds / sports betting works, not necessary (training will be provided) and will be able to use Google Sheets for accounting purposes.
- Data management
- Data entry
- Use and update Google Sheets for accounting purposes
- Speak with various account managers weekly and update balances owed to company
- Will be trained to place wagers for the company
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets and data manipulation
- Knowledge of how American odds / sports betting works is a major plus
- Eager to learn new knowledge and willingness to learn
Holidays : Local Public Holidays off
|National Capital Region
|J342+GXH Philippine National Police - Headquarters Support Service, General Castaneda Street, Camp Crame, Quezon City, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.