National Capital Region Jobs 12243638581 Real Estate Trading Analyst Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of 12243638581 Real Estate Trading Analyst. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Support Shepherd, and able to under a working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|12243638581 Real Estate Trading Analyst
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
LOOKING FOR FILIPINOS OR PHILIPPINES-BASED CANDIDATES
Position : Real Estate Trading Analyst
Working Hours : Flexible hours / TBD
Holidays : Ph holidays
Salary Range : 800-1500 USD
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
I am a real estate developer in Los Angeles CA. I have done over $1 billion in real estate and infrastructure transactions. Graduated from UPenn and Harvard.
I target subinstitutional value add deals and am seeking help with acquisitions for real estate. I am currently targeting self storage facilities in Western US. There is a lot of competition and to have a chance I am looking to increase my bandwidth by bringing someone on to help with communications and analysis.
I also trade options and stocks in the US market and seeking an analyst for that role.
I’ve been trading for 10+ years. I think this year I’ve put in my best effort staying organized and up 40% to date.
My success rate dramatically increases when my level of organization is higher which is why I want to hire someone
Mainly trade options via vertical spreads but will also trade naked options, butterflies, and sell premium. Sometimes I will also trade futures and common stock.
Mainly trade SPX options over very short time frames, intraday to a few weeks.
SCOPE OF WORK:
Acquisitions Assistant Responsibilities:
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Updating the database
- Confirming property owner phone number and name
- Make an introduction call
- Filtering data on database
- Basic financial modeling (I can train you)
Trading Analyst Responsibilities:
- Daily and/or weekly review of stock charts (200-** charts). (Training will be provided. Some of the triggers could be certain price levels that I have indicated as buy or sells, other triggers could be certain patterns, like decreasing volatility patterns where price is compressing.
- Time frames under review would include 15 min, 30 min, 1 hour, 2 hr, 4 hr, daily, weekly charts
- harts will be indexes, equities, futures, indicators, and commodities
- There will be a google spreadsheet which will need updating every day
- If major alerts, i.e. major triggers (I will set the triggers), occur, the person notifies me immediately (text, chat, or phone call)
- Monitor certain social media accounts and put in spreadsheet of mentions of large, notable options purchases and more importantly large put sales (these are often bottoming indicators)
- Notify me of when the tracked social media accounts mention certain things like put sales
- Track sentiment indicators (I will commonly fade extreme sentiment positioning)
- Organize the reviews into a better system so that decisions are more optimized
- Make database of information under review so it is well organized and constantly under review
- Someone who has strong quantitative/ math skills
- Must be extremely organized and responsible
- Internet saavy and able to find data online
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a related field to acquisitions assistant
- Proficient using the ff. tools: Excel, Powerpoint, any CRM tool
- Excellent english communication skills
- Preferred but not required: real estate/ finance/ or math background
|National Capital Region
|J342+GXH Philippine National Police - Headquarters Support Service, General Castaneda Street, Camp Crame, Quezon City, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.