National Capital Region Jobs Visual Display Officer – Graphics (head Office-pasay) Position at SM Supermalls (Shopping Center Management Corporation)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree & Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design, we SM Supermalls (Shopping Center Management Corporation), are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as visual display officer - graphics (head office-pasay) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|SM Supermalls (Shopping Center Management Corporation)
|Visual Display Officer - Graphics (head Office-pasay)
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
|Type of Work
The Visual Display Officer is responsible for providing design requirements of the projects assigned and ensures its timely serving in order to adhere and support the standards and brand image of the company.
This will include but not limited to the following:
- Provide ideas and develops concepts that reinforces the company’s brand image and objectives
- Create design solutions that have high visual impact resulting to higher sales, encourage business partners to invest, and increase customer foot traffic
- Coordinate with outside agencies regarding product sampling, material specifications, and technical feasibility
- Recommend concepts by studying relevant information and materials while adhering to the design brief
- Prepare finished artwork by operating necessary software and equipment
Educational & Experience Requirements
- Graduate of Bachelor’s/College Degree in Fine Arts, Interior Design, Advertising/Media, Creative Multimedia, or its equivalent
- Proficient in drawing or illustration program, Photoshop, Illustrator; knowledge in 3D rendering software
- At least 1-2 year(s) of related work experience
- Candidate must be willing to be assigned in the MAAX Bldg. – Head Office, Pasay City.
|National Capital Region
|H2W2+5G3 Shopping Center Management Corporation, SM Savemore Nagtahan Ramon Magsaysay Blvd Cor Nagtahan Road, Sampaloc, Manila, Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WHO WE ARE
The SM Group of companies stands today as an institution, a store, a mall, a bank, a home, a resort, a hotel, and a place to see and experience with the family.
One of the core business areas of the SM Group is the Shopping Center Management Corporation, generally referred to as SM Supermalls. The company is owned by SM Prime Holdings, Inc., a publicly-listed company and one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia. It operates 82 malls in the Philippines and eight malls in China.
SM Supermalls provides innovative family fun experiences as it partners with the best-loved brands. The company has also become an engine for the country’s economic growth because wherever we go, new jobs are created. Careers are given a jumpstart, small businesses grow, real estate values go up, and we see an immediate acceleration of retail activity in the area. The company continues to expand locally and internationally, creating more experiences and providing opportunities for the people and the community.
OUR MISSION & VISION
SM Supermalls aims to become Asia’s most popular mall chain through constant innovation and partnership with the world’s best retailers. We provide the family fun mall experience that makes every day better for all.
Together with our partners and employees, we commit to a better quality of life for the communities we serve by supporting programs and activities that are socially responsible and environmentally sustainable.
SM Life has a heart. It is a journey of collective experiences and possibilities – learning, growing, and giving back.
Together, we find joy and purpose in serving millions and creating shared value for our people, partners, and communities, wherever we may be.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 000-352-409-000
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), -
- Specific Location: Pasay City