Quezon City Jobs Utility Personnel (22-may-2023) Position at Promax International Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Utility Personnel (22-May-2023). For those of you who live in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Promax International Corporation, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Others & General Work with at least High School Diploma & Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Promax International Corporation
|Utility Personnel (22-may-2023)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
|Type of Work
- Graduate of Secondary Degree (Highschool) and/or Vocational/ Short Course.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- With NCII in Housekeeping or equivalent is an advantage but not required.
- Knowledge in Basic maintenance is advantage.
- Hardworking, Physically fit and Trustworthy.
- Amenable to work in Office Based Set up in Quezon City.
- Willing to be under agency.
Duties and Responsibilities
- General cleaning of the building and keeping it maintained and in good condition.
- Can sweep and mop floors from time to time or as needed.
- Cleaning and stock restrooms.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment’s.
- Perform minor repair if necessary.
- Notify supervisors or managers of major repair.
- Collect and dispose trash at the end of the day.
- Complete task in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Keep cleaning supplies in stock.
- Any task assigned by the immediate superior.
|National Capital Region
|Promax International Corporation, No. 41 Scout, Sct. Limbaga St, Quezon City, 1008, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
For four decades, Promax has ventured into food ingredients, pharmaceutical excipients, animal feed ingredients, chemicals, lubricant additives, window blinds, carpets, safety shoes, and a lot of other commodities and specialty materials. Aside from our distribution business, we have developed interests in construction, manufacturing, and information technology.
Our pioneering year seems to have started long before 1978 with such a wide portfolio, some of which have been further developed while some have been rationalized. Each thriving and throbbing venture testifies to our humble and courageous beginning.
Today, our distribution business is in full swing as we cater to the Food, Pharmaceutical, and Feed industries. We preserve our simple roots and invite complex challenges to keep our company growing. We invest ample passion focusing on our customers.
As we prune some categories and upgrade our core portfolio, we have truly evolved save for the most important part: we heed and respond to the demands of our market. Our customers and partners have stories worth listening to. Our story can only continue to unfold when weaved with their stories. We keep our customers and partners at the forefront of our mission.
- Industry: Chemical/Fertilizers/Pesticides
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: 41 Sct. Limbaga Brgy. Laging Handa Quezon City