Makati City Jobs Urgent Hiring! Apply Now! Be A Customer Service Specialist (avega) Position at Asalus Corporation (AVEGA)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Makati City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as URGENT HIRING! APPLY NOW! BE A CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (AVEGA) in our business office, Asalus Corporation (AVEGA).
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Customer Service are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Asalus Corporation (AVEGA)
|Urgent Hiring! Apply Now! Be A Customer Service Specialist (avega)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
|Type of Work
Asia Pacific Healthcare Account
Be part of our growing Pioneer Team!
A Customer Service Specialist receives inbound call / emails from Corporate Clients with regards to their Company Medical Benefit. Also, to assist members with their inquiries / request and to follow up on the cases until full resolution.
- Earn up to P30,00.00 monthly salary
- HMO coverage from day 1 of employment; with dependent/s
- Dental Benefit
- Monthly performance incentives
- Transportation and Load allowance
- Able to work on-site
- 1 – 2 years relevant experience in Healthcare, Insurance or BPO industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Windows OS, MS Office applications
- Has a Knowledge in medical and insurance terminologies
- Has critical thinking skills with a focus on issue resolution and customer satisfaction
- Can multitask and has high attention to details
- Is self-motivated, can work independently, and contribute to cross-functional
- Is flexible and can quickly adjust to frequent process and information changes
- Can work under pressure
- Receive calls and handle emails from corporate clients including clinic/hospital personnel on a 24/7 shifting arrangement
- Provide accurate responses to queries on corporate medical benefits based on actual corporate insurance contracts
- Handle general enquiries from members and endorse to relevant parties, as necessary
- Adhere to processes and individual targets to achieve overall service level targets
- Liaise and follow up with internal departments for case resolution
- Handles specific portfolio with specific service agreement
- At least College level
- Bachelor’s degree in medical-related field is an advantage
Email us your application. You may also reach us through our Facebook Career Page — Careers at Avega
For more info about our company and other list of openings, kindly check our website at ww.avega.com.ph
|National Capital Region
|Asalus Corporation, 104 Amorsolo Street, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AVEGA MANAGED CARE, INC. is a managed care company that is committed to revolutionize a new vision for healthcare administration. It was incorporated in April 2011 and launched in July 2011 as a direct response to the growing need for innovative healthcare solutions. AVEGA provides client-companies with options on how to manage their health plans in relation to the growth of their business.
AVEGA enters the market with a wealth of experience in managed care rooted in service excellence – top quality, consistent, and highly-personalized services that go beyond the usual norm of patient care.
AVEGA’s countrywide infrastructure assures comprehensive and accessible medical care for members through its network of medical providers.
Nearly 1,300 reputable hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centers, and other first-class medical institutions make up the AVEGA network, operated by a pool of almost 15,00 of the country’s most regarded physicians and medical specialists. Across the Philippines, AVEGA delivers seamlessly-coordinated medical care, in-hospital management, efficient clinic operations, quality control processes, and credibility among the expansive network of its providers. A 24/7 call center and on-site Patient Relations Officers in each accredited tertiary hospital ensure client-companies of high-tech and high-touch service at all times.
Operations for AVEGA services are executed by a dynamic and professional workforce. The board of healthcare management experts and respected medical practitioners uphold the company’s commitment to deliver all services with a deep sense of humanity and compassion, founded on integrity, transparency, accountability, and respect for life – the cornerstones of our corporate values.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: ASO95-11634
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Wellness
- Specific Location: Makati City