Makati City Jobs Underwriting Assistant Position at E-team Workforce Private Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, E-team Workforce Private Corporation are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as underwriting assistant with a full time work system, which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱18,000 to a maximum of ₱25,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|E-team Workforce Private Corporation
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
|Type of Work
• Provide recommendations on business improvement (e.g. opportunity on TAT/SLA)
•Maintain product, system and process knowledge
•Ensure compliance with QBE policies, procedures and relevant legislations
•Contribute to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value “can do” people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun
•Establish and maintain a good working relationship with stakeholders
•Resolve escalated complaints in a timely manner
•Monitor all pending items from brokers and clients for existing policies by following required processes and guidelines to support business strategy
•Assist with new submission reviews, buyer research and underwriting model completion by applying sound judgment to minimize risk and contribute to business growth
•Assist with the preparation of binder and policy documents by adhering to deadlines and guidelines to send complete and accurate details to broker
•Issuance of policies (MOP and WINS systems)
•Track new and pending claims status by liaising between the company and broker to contribute to the underwriting planning process
•Ensure accuracy on processing transactions
•Focus on accuracy and adhere to state regulatory requirements
•Take and resolve escalations in relation to the process
•Prepare, update and proof read new and existing process desktop procedures (DTPs) and reports
•Allocate workload if necessary
•Manage workflow and ad-hoc requests including reporting performance dashboards and KPIs
•Conduct training needs of existing team and new hires if necessary
• 2nd Year in College / Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• 6 months of relevant experience
• Negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups to settle differences
•Use multiple resources to gather and analyze information and use logic to address work-related
•issues and problems
•with minimum noise
•Proficient verbal and written communication skills
•Proficiency in MS tools
•Excellent customer service focus
•Analytical and problem Solving skills
•Keen to details
•Administration and Organisation skills
•Excellent interpersonal skills
•Adaptable to change in a high changing environment
• Understanding of MLPL products and procedures
•Products and concepts relating to the Specialty Insurance
•Fundamental knowledge on customer service
•Basic knowledge on insurance preferred
|National Capital Region
|Eteam, 122 Gamboa, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
eTeam was formed in 199 with the goal of becoming the supplier of choice for clients, employees and contingent workers. Today, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in New Jersey and ranked as one of the best companies to work for by Staffing Industry Analysts and New Jersey Business. We’re also an honored member of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50.
eTeam provides high-volume staffing, SOW and pay rolling services to structured contingent workforce programs and projects across the U.S., Canada and India. We also offer contract-to-hire and direct placement. Our “No-Sell, Service-Only” approach has resulted in “Accelerated Hires,” lower costs, reduced risks and better service for Fortune 200 Companies, Large System Integrators and Government Agencies.
eTeam Fact Sheet
- Incorporated in 199 as a Minority Business Enterprise
- Security Cleared provider to classified projects for Government Agencies and system integrators
- Global Recruiting Model & Locations
- Disciplines include: general staffing, information technology, engineering, clinical, scientific and professional
- Preferred provider to companies utilizing MSP/VMS
- Provider of customized, strategic staffing and SOW solutions for enterprise-level projects
Our Mission: To be among the 10% of suppliers for structured contingent workforce and SOW programs
Our Motto: efficiency. synergy. expertise.
Our Promise: “No-Sell, Service-Only”
Our Mantra: “Accelerated Hires”
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 78201041519435-N
- POEA No.: NCR-MPFO-78201-042321-916-R
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days