National Capital Region Jobs Treasury Supervisor Position at InfiniVAN Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Treasury Supervisor. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, InfiniVAN Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱25,000 - ₱35,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|National Capital Region
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of the Cash Management Team including 1 Treasury Assistan1 and Liaison Officer and daily oversight of borrowing and cash consolidations recommendations.
- Responsible for reviewing and releasing all wire transfers and checking payments in compliance with the company’s policies and procedures. Manage the approval of all new banking payment instruction setup in respective Treasury Systems.
- Prepare cash forecasting and variance analysis.
- Assist with bank account administration and the implementation of Treasury process improvements.
- Perform other projects, ad hoc reporting duties, and analysis as requested.
- Minimum of 5 years of Treasury experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business required
- CPA is a PLUS
- Must be well-organized and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to connect cross-functionally and develop effective internal and external working relationships with members of other departments and our banking partners
- Strong PC literacy (Microsoft Office)
|National Capital Region
|InfiniVAN Inc., 17F Ore Central Bldg, 31st Street, Taguig, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Competitive Salary Package, HMO 330K MBL
- FREE Breakfast, Shuttle Van, 50% Discount @ Shinagawa Lasik
- Fun working environment, Training provided
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
InfiniVAN is an emerging Internet Service Provider (ISP) part of telecommunications industry being managed and located in the Philippines. As to date, InfiniVAN has already gained numerous huge clients from the central business districts within Metro Manila and currently growing for an expansion nationwide. With its dedicated and globally standardized services, its accountability and credibility has been strengthening over the years. InfiniVAN has been creating a strong impact when it comes to providing quality, modernized, and ultrafast internet connectivity and reliability among its business and corporate clients.
InfiniVAN offers valued services together with its advanced technology in line with internet experience connectivity. The company assures its remarkable delivery through its skilled technical experts and staffs.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Vacation and Sick Leave, Free Breakfast, Company Shuttle
- Specific Location: BGC