Makati City Jobs Travel Consultant (marine Travel) Position at V SHIPS SERVICES OCEANA INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
V SHIPS SERVICES OCEANA INC. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Makati City and surrounding areas as travel consultant (marine travel) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|V SHIPS SERVICES OCEANA INC.
|Travel Consultant (marine Travel)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Overall Purpose of the Job:
1. Undertake the activities of the Travel Department within IATA requirements.
2. Managing relationships with internal and external customers to maximise business levels.
3. Managing relationships with suppliers – internal and external.
- Carry out the below in a timely manner to include:
- Flights – Marine, Offshore and Commercial
- Car Hire
- Conferences, Meetings and Events
- Charter Flights / Helicopters
- Undertake relevant admin and production of invoices / credit notes in a timely and accurate manner.
- To ensure the clients Travel Management Policy is adhered too at all times.
- To be cost effective in the workplace and actively look for opportunities to upsell / cross sell.
- Nurture relationships with clients and suppliers to improve communication, proactively seeking to provide all relevant
- advice and information.
- Escalation of relevant accounting (client or supplier) queries to a point of resolution.
- Assist in onboarding of new clients.
- Assisting the wider group with process improvements, implementation of technology and any other changes as required.
- Work with colleagues across all business units to ensure consistency in process and procedures, whilst sharing best
- Any other related duties as delegated within the scope and level of the post.
- Able to use Amadeus or equivalent software
- Experienced handling Marine, Offshore, Oil & Gas clients, Cruises
- Can design a route based on fares and visa limitations, and familiar with Airline Marine Contracts
- Experience in a similar role
- Customer focused and ability to work as part of a busy team
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think and react quickly and calmly when under pressure.
- Organised and self-motivated and Can do attitude.
- Must be fluent in English
- Experience of Protas or other back office software
- Familiarity with sales driven environment
- Experience in an international/matrix structure
|National Capital Region
|V.Ships Services Oceana, Inc., 9F Aseana Two Bldg., Bradco Ave., Aseana City, Paranaque City, 1700 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Hybrid Work
- Life Insurance
- HMO with Qualified Dependents
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who are V.?
To put it simply, we are a leading global maritime service provider, specialising in the outsourced technical management of high value maritime assets and the provision of a wide-range of high value supporting technical, workforce and commercial services. We specifically operate in the commercial shipping, cruise, energy and defence sectors. Since the group's formation, we have expanded our range of services and global reach to a point where we are a true leader in the outsourced shipping management sector.
Our vision is to be internationally recognised as the number one independent provider of global maritime services.
- We Care
- We Collaborate
- We Challenge
- We are Consistent
- We Commit and Deliver
What can I expect in return?
V. can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)