Pasig City Jobs Tax Accountant Position at Leisure and Allied Industries Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Tax Accountant with full time working hours for our company office, Leisure and Allied Industries Philippines Inc., for residents of Pasig City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱20,000 - ₱25,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Leisure and Allied Industries Philippines Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Tax Accountant.
|Leisure and Allied Industries Philippines Inc.
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy.
- Minimum of one year tax related experience.
- Should have a strong tax background in Philippine taxation.
- Skilled in dealing with BIR and LGU personnel during tax mapping and audit through verbal and written communication.
- Should have an experience in E-filing and knowledgeable in the preparation and filing of the following:
* Final Withholding
* Expanded Withholding
* Withholding tax on Compensation
* Monthly & Quarterly VAT
* SLS, SLP, SLI
* Quarterly & Annual Income tax
* Alpha list of Employees
* Alpha list of Payees subjected to EWT
* Annual VAT registration
* Renewal of Business Permits
- Preferably with background in budget preparation, evaluation, and financial analysis.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Must be dynamic and self-driven.
|National Capital Region
|Leisure And Allied Industries Philippines Incorporated, 93 P P.E. Antonio, Pasig, 1604 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Experience working in a fun and rewarding work environment!
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Timezone Philippines is a joint venture between Ayala Land, Inc. and Singapore based The Entertainment and Education Group (TEEG).Timezone is the leading chain of Family Entertainment Centres in the Asia Pacific region, delivering entertainment concepts that provide a social experience filled with state-of-the-art interactive games, rides and attractions. Timezone is part of the Entertainment and Education Group (TEEG) which includes other awesome entertainment brands Zone Bowling, Kingpin and Play N Learn. Together with Global operations, the business forms one of the world’s largest Family Entertainment Centre groups operating across 7 countries with over 300 locations!
- Industry: Entertainment / Media
- Registration No.: A1997-19008
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Retirement Benefits, 14th Month Pay, Life and Accident Insurance, Smart Casual, Mondays-Fridays/Saturdays