Makati City Jobs Sr. Qa Automation Engineer (permanent Wfh – Night Shift) Position at The Penbrothers International, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Sr. QA Automation Engineer (Permanent WFH - Night Shift). For candidates who reside in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at The Penbrothers International, Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱120,000 - ₱130,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|The Penbrothers International, Inc.
|Sr. Qa Automation Engineer (permanent Wfh - Night Shift)
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
What’s the scoop?
Are you obsessed with software quality and have a hawk-like eye for detail? If so, congratulations, you’re the perfect fit for the role of Senior QA Engineer for our esteemed client! Join us in their mission to establish a new standard of comprehensive maternity care in the U.S. By connecting parents with insurance-covered pregnancy and postpartum specialists, we aim to bridge critical care gaps in today’s maternity journey.
As part of a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment, you’ll have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact and be part of a collaborative team. Your problem-solving skills will be invaluable as you identify and address issues before they become larger problems. Get ready to bring your passion and expertise to ensure top-notch software quality for our client’s groundbreaking venture!
What you’ll do
Defects and issues won’t stand a chance against you! You’ll fearlessly report and track them, working closely with the team to prioritize and resolve them. And that’s not all—you’ll also be the superhero of process improvement, identifying and suggesting enhancements to testing processes and tools, all in the name of optimizing software quality.
Your presence will be felt in sprint planning, stand-up meetings, and other agile ceremonies. Together, we’ll cultivate a culture of quality that permeates the team and company. And guess what? We won’t let you fall behind on the latest and greatest. You’ll stay up-to-date with industry best practices, new technologies, and emerging trends in the exciting world of software testing and quality assurance. Get ready to embark on an epic journey of software excellence!
What to bring
- 5+ years of experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong ability to perform both manual and automation testing.
- Mastery of Black-box, Unit, Integration and Acceptance testing for the Manual testing.
- Strong understanding of software testing methodologies and best practices, and experience designing and executing test plans and test cases
- Experience working with SQL or other databases; basic understanding of API, collections and swagger
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies and tools (e.g. Scrum, JIRA)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment. Fluent in English
- A self-starter who takes ownership of their work and is committed to continuous improvement and learning.
- Ability to have 4 hours or more overlapping with 9-5pm in US (EST) Time Zone
- Bonus: familiarity with GraphQL, Auth0, Stripe, CICD systems
|National Capital Region
|Penbrothers, St, 100 C Palanca, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Your Talent and Management Partner In The Philippines
Penbrothersprovides quality and equal employment opportunities through remote team staffing for our global partners.
Our jobs from IT, customer service, technical support, digital marketing, creatives, finance, and many others nurtured by our community culture create the best environment for security and growth to many Filipinos from all over the country even in the most challenging times.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: CS201413490
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Hybrid, Work From Home, or Flexible work arrangement.