Makati City Jobs Software Analyst Position at Equitable Computer Services, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Equitable Computer Services, Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Makati City and surrounding areas as software analyst with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱20,000 - ₱40,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Equitable Computer Services, Inc.
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Designs, develops, and modifies new and existing software applications through effective utilization of given development tools in attaining enhanced functionalities, added useful features, and full optimization of the system;
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic;
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes;
- Meets and interacts with prospects and current clients as needed for any of the following: software upgrade and enhancements, trainings (both onsite and via remote), pre and post-sales support (both onsite and via remote);
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution of issues in a timely manner. Thus, manages timelines and deliverables with internal departments and the clientele; and
- Engages on activities that will enhance knowledge in the system being implemented, discovering trends and identifying opportunities for system improvement.
- Candidate must at least possess four (4) years of Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Studies, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or equivalent;
- Preferably with knowledge in Agile or Scrum Methodology; and
- Must have a stable internet connection as this is under Hybrid Work Arrangement
- Candidate Must have at least 1 year working experience.
|National Capital Region
|Equitable Computer Services, Inc., 203 Salcedo, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Work Life Balance
- Career Growth
- Hybrid Work Setup
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Equitable Computer Services, Inc. (Equicom) is one of the most progressive computer solutions providers in the country. It offers a broad spectrum of interrelated hardware and software services suited to fulfill the ever-increasing demands of today’s fast paced IT market.
ECS was established in February 22, 1973 and has since been at the forefront of innovation across various vertical markets providing turn-key systems, online and batch computer processing, unique products, including dedicated and professional technical support. The company continues to broaden its coverage in software development, systems integration, facilities management, point-of-sale (POS) maintenance services, call center, and technical support services, among others.
Has a captured market of 75% for card/payment solutions in the Philippines servicing over 38,600 terminals for as many as 29,695 affiliated merchants in key cities nationwide.
Proven track record, expertise, and over 30 years of experience in the field of outsourced services. The only company in the Philippines which can provide end to end card processing and payment solutions in the market.
Provision of high quality, tested and top of the line brands of IT and POS equipment servicing both private and public sectors, bundled with technical support services at the back end
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Paid leaves, Bonuses, Mon-Thu (Corporate attire, Uniforms); Fri(Shirts/Jeans)
- Specific Location: Makati City