Makati City Jobs Snare Back End Software Engineer Position at Prophecy Software Solutions Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Snare Back End Software Engineer in our company, Prophecy Software Solutions Philippines Inc.. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Prophecy Software Solutions Philippines Inc.
|Snare Back End Software Engineer
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Prophecy International Holdings Limited (ASX: PRO) is a leading Australian designer and developer of innovative business software.
Through its two products, Snare and eMite, Prophecy serves the large and growing global markets of Contact Centre Analytics and Cyber Security.
Snare is the global standard in in centralized log management.
- the only logging solution that pairs well with any SIEM or Security Analytics platform and is trusted by public and private sector organizations worldwide to meet evolving log management requirements including Zero Trust.
- Helps companies around the world improve their log collection, management and analysis with dependable tools that save time, save money & reduce risk.
Prophecy operates globally from Australia, the United States, Europe and the Philippines.
The main purpose of the Back End Software Engineer is to focus on Golang and PHP/Laravel development on Linux.
The role will require you to bring your best coding, software design practices and ability to build maintainable and scalable solutions using latest technologies.
- Be an integral member of a team of engineers to plan, design and build complex, high-performance applications with a global user base.
- Ensure product quality by developing unit tests and supporting QA activities.
- Ensure high security standards of the developed software.
- Be part of a collaborative team as we implement Agile methods and improve our automated testing and continuous delivery pipelines.
- Develop your skills and learn from specialists in the cyber security industry.
- Keep up to date with technical trends, tools and methodologies and undertake research as required.
- Other duties as requested by your immediate Manager/team leader.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, and EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience developing complex back end and web applications.
- REST APIs design and development in Java, C#, C++ or Golang.
- Solid Linux experience, Ubuntu if possible
- Good knowledge of Linux internals and scripting is appreciated.
- Strong PHP and Laravel experience (to help maintain existing portal).
- Good understanding of modern authentication and security mechanisms.
- Knowledge and experience in the following areas is highly regarded:
- cloud deployment
- cryptographic technologies like certificates, AES, hashing, encryption, FIPS compliance
- network protocols such as UDP, TCP and TLS
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, unit testing, code reviews and continuous integration.
- Experience with large scale projects using existing frameworks, and small special purpose applications built from scratch, without framework assistance is a bonus.
- Experience building/debugging multithreaded applications for deployment on Windows and Unix-based operating systems.
- Using IDE and Continuous Integration tools, such as Visual Studio and Jenkins.
- Experience using source control systems: GIT, SVN or TFS.
- Strong goal driven personality to achieve all assigned tasks.
- Enthusiasm for working in a small and passionate team.
|National Capital Region
|Numerik Solutions Inc., 3rd Floor Universal Re Building 106 Paseo De Roxas St, Cor Gallardo, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Filipina
- PSSPI offers a permanent work-from-home arrangement.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Average Processing Time: 7 days