National Capital Region Jobs Service Coordinator (australian Campaign) Position at enablesGROUP
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
enablesGROUP has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as service coordinator (australian campaign) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Customer Service.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱40,000 - ₱50,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Service Coordinator (australian Campaign)
|National Capital Region
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
As a service Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating and managing work orders from clients and ensuring that all requests are handled promptly and efficiently. You will also work closely with the Client’s team of plumbers to ensure that service calls are completed to Company standards.
The employee should be able to:
• Receive and manage work orders from clients, including scheduling and dispatching plumbers as necessary
• Communicate with clients and plumbers to ensure that service calls are completed on time and to the client’s satisfaction
• Manage service records and ensure that all necessary documentation is completed accurately and on time 2
• Monitor and manage inventory levels for service parts and equipment
• Provide excellent customer service and maintain a positive relationship with clients
• Handling customer complaints and resolving issues in a timely and professional manner
• Manage all OHS regulations and procedures ensuring they are up-to-date and being followed
• Identify, assess and resolve customers’ needs to achieve positive customer experience and first contact resolution through managing incoming emails.
• Provide exemplary customer service to both internal and external customers building and maintaining effective relationships that foster trust and mutual respect.
• Ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer enquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
• Be genuinely excited to help customers by being patient, empathetic and passionately communicative.
• Be confident at probing, troubleshooting and problem-solving in order to provide the best resolution for the customers.
• Research, analyze and resolve customer issues in an accurate and timely manner by using appropriate tools and resources to assess situations and create appropriate resolution while maintaining ownership of the issues.
• Establish and maintain positive working relationships with peers, management, coworkers and partners.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree, related to the role
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in service coordination or related field (AU|US|UK Campaigns preferred | Plumbing or similar industry is advantageous)
• Outstanding organizational and planning skills with ability to multitask effectively, manage timelines and meet deadlines
• Experience with scheduling software and CRM systems preferred (SimPRO or Monday [scheduling] and Xero [accounting] or similar systems would be advantageous)
• Must be fluent and excellent in communication skills
• A strong demeanour to be able to cope with the plumbers in a firm manner where required
• Can handle both voice and non-voice enquiries efficiently and effectively
• Good understanding of maps (Sydney) although tools will be provided to assist.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
• Strong attention to detail and high level of output
• Has the ability to seek advice and accept feedback.
• Experience in collaborating with multiple stakeholders
• Has an inquisitive mind, ability to solve problems and suggest appropriate solutions
Work Location / Working shifts: Hybrid (minimum 2x a week); Hours of work 8-5pm NSW time ; To follow AU (NSW) holidays
|National Capital Region
|enablesGROUP, 89 Meralco Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Work Life Balance
- Health Benefits
- Career Growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Company offers a broad spectrum of professional services to small and medium sized businesses in Australia ranging from client relationship management, technology support, accounting and administration, paraplanning and creative marketing services among others. Our motto is ‘Powering your potential’.
Our Directors are highly experienced with global BPO and ITO companies and have ambitious growth plans for the business.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Government Mandated Benefits, Monday-Thursday: Corporate Attire Friday: Dress down, As per the business requirement
- Specific Location: Pasig City