National Capital Region Jobs Senior Promotions, Marketing & Merchandising Associate Position at Ortigas Land Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Ortigas Land Corporation are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as senior promotions, marketing & merchandising associate with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Ortigas Land Corporation
|Senior Promotions, Marketing & Merchandising Associate
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees the preparation of all materials and merchandise for all OFI promotional, marketing, merchandising and PR events / activities.
- Contributes in the conceptualization and coordinates the designs for a) promotional materials and marketing collaterals for OFL activities and events, b) promotional, marketing and merchandising activities for OFI fund-raising products. (e.g. e-blasts, posters, brochures, fliers, tarpaulin designs, AVP presentations)
- Contributes in product development, conceptualization and preparation of materials (images, prints etc.) for OFI fund-raising products and their promotion.
- Contributes in the conceptualization and design of materials and content for internal and external exhibits; and executes the same.
- Oversees the preparation of materials and merchandise necessary to put up internal and external exhibits and promotional booths and helps maintain the same for the promotion of OFI/OFL.
- Oversees the installation of internal and external exhibits and promotional events / activities. Submits photographs of same for record, report and documentation.
- Keeps and maintains records of said exhibits and events. [Attendance, sales, etc. etc.]
- Handles OFI website, Facebook and Instagram page uploads for all events and information dissemination.
- Assists in seeking out partnerships with individuals, organizations and institutions for arts, culture and promotional activities of the Ortigas Foundation.
- In charge of the dissemination of information to all internal (i.e. officers and staff) and external stakeholders (i.e. academic and cultural institutions, partner organizations, researchers and other interested individuals).
- Supervises and mans external exhibits and promotional booths / activities and handles the on-site sale of OFI book and fund-raising items. Makes official receipts, sales reports and submits all cash and credit card documents to Administrative and Accounting Assistant.
- Coordinates with the Administrative and Accounting Assistant regarding stocks and inventory of all OFI items, merchandise at The Library Shop and implements the promotion of said shop and all OFI fund-raising items.
- Performs day-to-day tasks, carries out activities as given by the Administrative & Library Operations Officer and assists in CSR activities.
- College Graduate of Marketing Course
- Must have at least two (2) years work experience
- Must have an excellent time management, organizational, interpersonal and customer relations skills
- Must have knowledge in MS Office (i.e Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Creative Cloud (i. e Photoshop, In-Design, Premier)
|National Capital Region
|H3J7+QC4 Ortigas Land, Information Center, Capitol Commons, Meralco Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
History. Experience. Excellence.
Perfected over time, these attributes are a result of hard work, dedication, and continuous improvement. We, at Ortigas, offer these with passion and singularity of purpose.
For over 88 years, we have transformed the vast landscape of raw land into thriving and progressive industrial, commercial, and residential centers that integrate work, leisure, and life.
Today, our portfolio includes some of the country’s best residential, business, and commercial developments. We continue to innovate and introduce new ideas in step with the times and needs of the Filipinos. We rise to the challenge of the future as we continue to embark on ventures that contribute to nation-building. We continue to serve with passion, dedication, and energy that allowed the Company to be what it is today.
We are Ortigas.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Competitive Compensation Package, Learning and Career Development Opportunities