Makati City Jobs Sales And Marketing Interns Position at MAESTRO HOLDINGS
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, MAESTRO HOLDINGS is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Sales and Marketing Interns for our office.
This position requires a internship working hours system which domiciled in Makati City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Sales And Marketing Interns
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Appointment setting for prospective corp clients
2. Call outs and email comm with partners and clients for renewal of retail accts
3. Track of productivity and recruitment initiatives
4. Admin function: documentation of activity, sales and deliverable reports
What we will provide:
1. Call scripts
2. Training and huddles
- Updated resume
- Memorandum of Agreement
- Endorsement Letter
- With own equipment (laptop and phone)
- Mondays – Fridays (Hybrid Working Sched)
- 5th floor STI Holdings Center 6764 Ayala Ave. Makati
|National Capital Region
|STI Holdings Center, 6764, 1229 Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Maestro Holdings Inc. is a part of the expanding Tanco Group of companies. Previously known as STI Investments, Inc., Maestro operates as the umbrella company that encompasses PhilCare, PhilLife, PhilPlans, and its sister company, PhilsFirst, to bring with them glorious history of providing unsurpassed financial services to Filipinos. Under the tested hands of the Maestro, the individual forte of these companies now work in synchrony. The four companies combined are set to create bold and trailblazing line of products designed to help Filipinos live their lives with ease.
PhilhealthCare, Inc. (PhilCare) is a pioneer among health maintenance organizations (HMO) in the Philippines. PhilCare continues to lead the industry by advancing the concept of holistic health and wellness among Filipinos through PhilCare360 and technology-enabled customer experience. With PhilCare’s excellent care and wellness offerings, we are the preferred health partner of more than 300,00 members and more than 1,300 corporate clients.
PhilPlans First, Inc. (PhilPlans) is one of the leading financial solutions companies in the Philippines providing innovative pension, education, and memorial programs that build financial preparedness for the future. Registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on April 19, 1989, PhilPlans was launched on October 12, 1989. With this new leadership, PhilPlans has renewed its commitment to help hard-working Filipinos prepare for their future financial needs. It continues to be a formidable player in the industry with its comprehensive product suite, management expertise and sound financial practices.
PhilLife Financial’s expansion continues to grow far and wide as it now belongs to the respected Tanco Group of companies, whose companies continue to shape the lives of millions of Filipinos. Its new vision takes full stock of the brand of confidence its clients bestowed upon the company:to be the premier and trusted partner of Filipinos for their financial needs.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Bonuses
- Specific Location: Ayala Ave. Makati City