National Capital Region Jobs Risk And Compliance Analyst | With Signing Bonus*! (eh 2551) Position at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Accenture is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Risk and Compliance Analyst | With Signing Bonus*! (EH 2551) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Risk And Compliance Analyst | With Signing Bonus*! (eh 2551)
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
How to apply?
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application. You will be receiving an SMS with the Workday link where you must continue your application.
- Make sure to accomplish your Workday profile to proceed with the hiring process.
- For faster processing of your application, please make sure to have your latest NBI clearance ready. For successful candidates who worked with previous employers, please prepare your approved resignation letter, SS employment history and Statement of Account. Your recruiters will also remind you of other requirements you can prepare ahead of time.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for screening clients and conducting research to combat money laundering and anti-terrorist financing.
- Conduct extensive research into the client in order to identify any risks related to money laundering or Financing of terrorism and flag them.
- You are tasked with activities such as: updating client files for periodic reviews, assess the business activities and source of wealth.
- Conduct adverse media screening to check for criminal activities or political affiliations and apply risk analysis to evaluate the integrity risk of client.
- Strong time management skills, ability to think analytically and detect risks, confidence in accurate decision making and communication skills.
- Analytically strong and capable.
- At least 2 years work experience in KYC – Know Your Customer
Why join Accenture?
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and Conditions apply
|National Capital Region
|Cyberzone, Accenture, Axis Tower One Northgate, Filinvest City, 8th Floor, Alabang, Muntinlupa, 1781, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,00 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
GF Robinsons Cybergate Tower 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1 San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday - Friday | 9AM-6PM
16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Stay Connected Facebook.com/accenturejobsph
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
For interested applicants, please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedule
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Risk And Compliance Analyst | With Signing Bonus*! (eh 2551) position job vacancies