Quezon City Jobs Revenue Cycle Supervisor Position at Emerhub Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Emerhub Philippines Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Quezon City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Revenue Cycle Supervisor and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱28,000 - ₱39,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Emerhub Philippines Inc.
|Revenue Cycle Supervisor
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
In conjunction with the Revenue Cycle Manager, the RCM Supervisor oversees and assists all staff members in their daily job functions ensuring all aspects of the Revenue Cycle are completed within set company standards for productivity and accuracy. This individual helps develop and implement policies and processes to reduce inefficiencies and maximize revenue by improving the quality and timing of medical collections. Carries out all duties while maintaining compliance and confidentiality, promoting the mission and philosophy of the organization, and fostering a professional, positive work environment.
Career Band: (M1) Supervisor
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of the business or technical support or production team
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion, and coordinates work activities with other supervisors
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures, and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager
- Typically, spends 50% of time performing the work supervised
- Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s)
- Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within its own discipline or function
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
- Mentoring and training Offshore RCM staff
- Overseeing the daily job functions of the Offshore RCM staff
- Oversees evaluates, and monitors the on-the-job performance of RCM staff, providing regular feedback and addressing issues in a timely manner
- Monitors all processes associated with the Revenue Cycle and ensures that all policies and processes are followed in accordance with established guidelines, and in compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Completes daily tasks in a timely manner in collaboration with management
- Provides timely internal and external customer service in a professional, cooperative, and respectful manner
- Coordinates staff vacation in accordance with PayrHealth’s set guidelines while managing the client’s needs
- Coordinates and implements special projects assigned by management and in accordance with established timeframes
- Monitors RCM collection processes on an ongoing basis and makes suggestions to the RCM Manager on process changes
- Assists in the development and implementation of process improvements and plans that will improve overall performance.
- Provides information and ideas regarding strategy and operational initiatives to the RCM Manager
- Assists in maintaining proper records and guidelines related to the Revenue Cycle process for all systems and/or clients
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ability to manage and coordinate the activities of other employees and ensure a high level of performance
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-10, CPT/HCPC, and modifier usage and how these items drive reimbursement
- Computer skills that include MS Office Suite
- Above-average interpersonal communication skills required
- Highly developed attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to cross-train and complete other functions as necessary
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in written form
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least five years of related experience is required.
|National Capital Region
|Emerhub Philippines, CyberOne 6th Eastwood Cyberpark, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Emerhub was founded in Jakarta in 2011. Since then, we have been providing complete solutions for investors around the world to enter and thrive in South East Asia. We are contributing in creating a better and more accessible world.
Mission & Vision
Emerhub provides market entry services such as company registration and remote hiring to foreign companies expanding in Indonesia, Vietnam, and the Philippines.
We know that going into new markets is difficult. We make sure you comply with the local laws and regulations. And we respond fast.
What makes Emerhub different
When you look for a professional service firm to help you with services like company registration or payroll, you are not just looking for somebody that does the bare minimum.
Our aim is to always find better solutions and to be really fast at replying your questions.Like when we managed to cut down the company registration times in Jakarta from the industry standard four weeks to just 4-5 working days. Or when our clients are suprised when their emails get replied in just a few hours instead of days. Even on weekends.
We do it because we feel proud every time we get to prove to our clients that operating in emerging markets doesn't mean lowering quality standards.
Our Philippine office is expanding and we need you to join in our team!
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: CS201803857
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), SSS Contribution, Philhealth Contribution, and Pag-IBIG Contribution
- Specific Location: Remote