National Capital Region Jobs Purchasing Assistant Position at Banapple J3 Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Banapple J3 Corp. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as purchasing assistant with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Banapple J3 Corp.
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Knowledgeable with basic Purchasing processes and procedures
- Good analytical skills
- Basic knowledge in documentation and monitoring
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Willing to work onsite in Katipunan, Quezon City
- Monitoring and regular updates of prices for regular stackable items
- Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list, clarifying unclear items
- Responsible for canvassing, sourcing, and obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items
- Obtaining approval of canvassed item/s from requisitioning department
- Prepares purchase orders, secure signatures and send to supplier
- Coordinates and resolves delivery discrepancies if any
- Assist Purchasing Sr. Supervisor/Specialist/Purchasing Manager in monitoring of requests (as per Account/s), reports and on time submissions of liquidations and suppliers’ compliance
- Provide administrative support on purchasing related tasks
- Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are your friendly bakery cafe that serves freshly-baked pies, cheesecakes and desserts, as well as good food and coffee.
Banapple started baking pies & cheesecakes years ago, initially for friends and family, and referred food establishments. Shortly, banapple expanded its client base to include well known food establishments and restaurants, all being served from a home-based kitchen located in Quezon City. The brand ‘banapple’ (banana + apple) was established, a contraction on the main ingredients of the banoffee pie and the apple caramel crumble pie, two of Banapple’s early hits. Banapple thereafter transferred its main kitchen to a bigger and more accessible location along Katipunan Avenue in Quezon City. Banapple operates a cake showroom cum cafe at the facade of this kitchen.
Banapple Pies & Cheesecakes is a novel find in the metropolis. In addition to pies, cakes and cheesecakes, Banapple serves yummy home-cooked style hot meals like the well-loved chicken parmigiano, lasagna roll-ups, and hickory-smoked country ribs as well as sandwiches, pastas, and great pancakes.
Banapple has become a pleasant landmark, and commuters stop for a quick take out to and from work and school. Bakers, waitstaff, and store management team are friendly and offer fast and personalized service.
Great for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late-night snacks, anyone can enjoy yummy meals and excellent desserts alongside good coffee any time of the day :)
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Meal Subsidy, Leaves, Varies per position