Pasig City Jobs Product Owner Position at CIS Bayad Center, Inc. – A Meralco Company
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we CIS Bayad Center, Inc. - A Meralco Company are looking for candidates for the position of product owner with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|CIS Bayad Center, Inc. – A Meralco Company
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products.
- Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Defines and executes go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful.
- Work closely with the scrum team throughout the development process
- Schedule and lead meetings to identify issues and fixes for project
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, technical & development, operations, marketing, and user enablement.
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to align and collaborate on the product vision, strategy, features, processes, and prioritization.
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
- Monitors Product Development Lifecyle process to ensure that capabilities are delivered within agreed scope, budget, and time.
- Analyzes customer behavior, and any available industry data to implement capabilities that will improve overall customer experience of the company’s products and services.
- Develops in-depth knowledge about product development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and partners and industry trends.
- Graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, Information Systems and/or other related courses.
- At least two (2) years working experience in Product Management and/or Product Development (Loans/Payments/ Fintech industry)
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and process
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills, and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- In-depth understanding of industry market conditions and trends
- With background in loans, bills payment, and/or value added services is a plus.
|National Capital Region
|H3Q9+GF9 CIS Bayad Center, Inc., Business Solutions Center, Ortigas Avenue, Meralco Compound, Pasig City, 1600 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BAYAD is the biggest and widest multi-channel payment platform in the Philippines to date. With more than 20 solid years in the business, Bayad continues to trailblaze the industry as it evolves from an over-the-counter payment collection service into a full-service fintech company, offering a whole suite of financial products and services, available in its physical (on-site) and digital (online) touchpoints.
• Established in May 1996, Bayad pioneered the outsourced payment collection service in the country
• A subsidiary of the Manila Electric Company (MERALCO)
• Member of the MVP group of companies
• Providing bills payment service to major corporations, financial institutions, and various retail establishments, Bayad makes payments more accessible through its more than 49,00 physical touchpoints nationwide
• Powering the bills payment service of leading mobile applications and online platforms, Bayad expands its footprint in the digital space catering to more than 82 million digitally-inclined Filipinos
• Consistently recognized by billing institutions, government agencies, and various organizations for its significant contribution in elevating the financial experience of the Filipinos
Product & Services: Outsourced Payment Collection Services
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)