Quezon City Jobs Mortgage Loan Processor (australian Mortgage) | Hybrid Work Setup Position at Intogreat Solutions
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Quezon City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Intogreat Solutions is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Mortgage Loan Processor (Australian Mortgage) | Hybrid Work Setup and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Mortgage Loan Processor (australian Mortgage) | Hybrid Work Setup
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- At least 2 years of experience in Mortgage Loan Processing is required
- At least 1 year Australian Mortgage experience is required
- Previous experience in the mortgage and/or construction industry is required
- Perform administrative duties required for processing a clients loan application from pre-assessment through to post approval. There will be no data input or loan writing.
- Support mortgage brokers with preparation of appointments and bookings
- Liaise with clients, land agents and building companies to arrange collection of paperwork to satisfy conditions of loan approvals
- Assist in lodging FHOG applications if applicable
- Order valuations: Established purchase, refinance and construction
- Track progress from pre-approval to formal approval and update CRM notes regularly
- Ensuring all files meet Resolve’s and Regulatory minimum compliance standards by completing a checklist for the file post approval and post settlement
- Regular and consistent contact with external partners, clients and internal ABN partners on the status of loan applications
- Assist clients in completing progress claims with the builder and bank post settlement on all construction files
Here are the reasons why you should join Intogreat:
- Competitive Salary Package
- HMO on Day 1 w/ 2 Free Dependents – Enjoy up to 200k MBL
- Group Life Insurance
- 20 Paid Leaves
- Bereavement Assistance
- Above Market Annual Appraisal
- Work-life Balance
- High Staff Engagement Culture
- Long-term Development Plan Program
- Free Training Courses
- Cultural Training
- Emerging Leaders’ Program
- High-end IT Devices
- Employee Awards and Events
|National Capital Region
|Intogreat Philippines | Staff Outsourcing Offshoring Company Manila, 11F Felina Corporate Plaza, 5 Eastwood Ave, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1100 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Day 1 HMO w/ 2 Free Dependents and Group Life Insurance
- Dayshift and Weekends Off
- Work-Life Balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Intogreat is a superior Australian offshoring and consulting company. Working in partnership with our SME clients we use our expertise to seamlessly integrate offshoring resources within businesses. We help our customers increase revenue, improve their customer experience and client retention rates, improve productivity, quality and reduce costs. We provide our clients with talented, motivated high performing team players. We are committed to delivering value that strengthens and grows our client's business and providing a workplace for our staff that enables them to grow, develop and deliver exceptional outcomes.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days