Pasig City Jobs Merchandising Officer Position at Leisure and Allied Industries Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Merchandising Officer in our company, Leisure and Allied Industries Philippines Inc.. For candidates who reside in Pasig City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Merchandising and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Leisure and Allied Industries Philippines Inc.
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Forecasts venue’s stocks demands and predicts sales trends
- Analyzes data, reviews guest feedbacks and understands their motivation to recognize sales drivers
- Works with suppliers and distributors to negotiate prices
- Assist in inventory and sales monitoring
- Assist in the venue’s prize set-up to ensure organized displays and consistent brand identity.
- Willing to work full time and on site in Pasig City
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any Business/Management course.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Visual merchandising background in retail is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to be able to determine the company’s needs and create healthy relationships with customers and vendors.
- Creative and has good eye for design
- Basic knowledge in photoshop
- Strong time management abilities, including planning and prioritizing workloads
- Understands price points to negotiate with vendors effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Trendy, fun loving and knows the brand by heart.
- Great partner!
|National Capital Region
|Leisure And Allied Industries Philippines Incorporated, 93 P P.E. Antonio, Pasig, 1604 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Experience working in a fun and rewarding work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Timezone Philippines is a joint venture between Ayala Land, Inc. and Singapore based The Entertainment and Education Group (TEEG).Timezone is the leading chain of Family Entertainment Centres in the Asia Pacific region, delivering entertainment concepts that provide a social experience filled with state-of-the-art interactive games, rides and attractions. Timezone is part of the Entertainment and Education Group (TEEG) which includes other awesome entertainment brands Zone Bowling, Kingpin and Play N Learn. Together with Global operations, the business forms one of the world’s largest Family Entertainment Centre groups operating across 7 countries with over 300 locations!
- Industry: Entertainment / Media
- Registration No.: A1997-19008
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Retirement Benefits, 14th Month Pay, Life and Accident Insurance, Smart Casual, Mondays-Fridays/Saturdays