National Capital Region Jobs Medical Representative – National Capital Region Position at A. Menarini Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Medical Representative - National Capital Region in our company, A. Menarini Philippines Inc.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|A. Menarini Philippines Inc.
|Medical Representative - National Capital Region
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
You will be responsible for creating demand for Menarini brands; maintaining and expanding business with existing customers; and creating new business opportunities. You will work under minimum supervision and are expected to manage your area of responsibilities even under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree holder’s in Nursing, Pharmacy, Medical Technology is an advantage
- Prior sales work experience
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Good communication skills
- Willing to be assigned anywhere in the Philippines
- Valid non-pro driver’s license, with driving skills and should passed the driving test
- Shows creativity and seeks new opportunities
- Has the drive and passion to deliver results
- Deliver the best to our customers and contribute to overall business strategy
- Eager to develop oneself through learning and self-awareness
- Has the ability to persuade the target customers
- Has a strong knowledge on his territory and uses data in maximizing sales potential
- Possess industry and technical knowledge
|National Capital Region
|A. Menarini Philippines, Inc., 4th Floor W Office Building, 11th Avenue corner 28th Street, Bonifacio Hight Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At A. Menarini Philippines Inc., we are dedicated to improving people's lives. We believe that good health empowers people to unlock their full potential. Strengthened by Menarini's illustrious heritage since 1886 and a network of global partners, Menarini Asia-Pacific today serves over 13 key markets in the region - invigorating lives of the people and communities where we serve.
A. Menarini Philippines Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of leading Italian pharmaceutical company Menarini Group. We combine the strengths of our global resources with local customer insights to bring the best medical innovations to hospitals and healthcare providers.
Powered by a dedicated team of over 3,400 employees, we manage an extensive portfolio of proprietary healthcare brands and licensed brands from some of the world's leading biotech companies. From R&D through to manufacturing, regulatory approvals and commercialisation - we are there every step of the way.
Since establishing our Asia-Pacific presence in 2005, the Asia-Pacific pharmaceutical markets have grown to account for over 15% of worldwide pharmaceutical sales, and continues to meet a growing demand for quality medical solutions in the region.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 237-887-184-000
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Competitive benefits package, Business Attire