Pasay City Jobs Marketing Associate Position at RBK PROPERTY CONSULTANTS INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Marketing Associate. For those of you who live in Pasay City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, RBK PROPERTY CONSULTANTS INC., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱18,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|RBK PROPERTY CONSULTANTS INC.
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Associate to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to property promotion.
A Marketing associate should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing strategies that will help our reputation and growth.
- Prospect and conduct lead generation activities for new listing appointments.
- Quickly respond to partner owners’/ developers, and follow up to convert into listing appointments.
- Consolidate inventory lists in all sources of property listings
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Consolidate, Manage, and Match Client request taken by sales team
- Conduct pre-qualifiying of deals/ new accounts
- Consolidate pending deals and update the sales team
- Acts as a quick back-up to the Sales Team in terms of responding to client requests
- Create or Update presentation materials based on the consolidated inventory list.
- Create and executes sales-generating activities for the Sales Team (such as organization of manning schedules, sales events, and accreditation programs with potential partner developers)
- Market Research
- Image Editing
- Create Email Marketing Campaign
- Such other responsibilities that may be assigned releveant thereto
|National Capital Region
|RBK Property Consultants Inc., Salcedo Village, 124 Valero, Makati, 1227 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Transportation Reimbursement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a team of professionals who has extensive knowledge of the real estate market in the Philippines.
For over Ten years, we have maintained good relationships and strong ties with the companies we had worked with.
RBK Property Consultants Inc. is always committed to delivering exceptional, ingenious and customer focused real estate services.
We continue striving for customer satisfaction at all times. Our goal is to be the most preferred real estate advisors, providing the best real estate business solutions.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: taft