Makati City Jobs Legal Officer – Project Base Position at PJ Lhuillier Group of Companies
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst, we PJ Lhuillier Group of Companies, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as legal officer - project base and dedicated to work in contract which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|PJ Lhuillier Group of Companies
|Legal Officer - Project Base
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The position is primarily responsible for assisting the Department Head in all legal functions pertaining to the Department.
- Attends court, quasi-judicial and administrative matters
- Handles documentation such as contracts, pleadings, and other comprehensive reports
- Comes up with pertinent materials, case statements, and other supporting references
- Renders advisory, strategies, and other operational recommendations
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Law, or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City
- Minimum of six (6) months contract
|National Capital Region
|P.J. Lhuillier Group of Companies, PJL Corporate Center, 1782 N. Garcia corner Candelaria Streets, Makati City 1209 Philippines, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The P.J. Lhuillier Group of Companies is composed of various companies ranging from its flagship business of pawn brokering to local and international remittance, micro-insurance, rural banking, hotel and restaurant management, jewelry and sports accessory retail, information technology, real estate, professional management, and corporate social responsibility.
Formally established in 1988, PJ Lhuillier,Inc. (PJLI) is a dynamic, multi-industry company that owns and operates businesses dealing with pawnshop, non-pawnshop financial services (banking, international and local remittance, non-life insurance, electronic loading, bills payment, and collection service), retail (jewelry and health and wellness products), hotel and restaurant management, information technology management, sports, and real estate/property management.
It is the proud parent company of Cebuana Lhuillier, one of the leading and largest non-bank financial services providers in the Philippines with over 1,700 branches nationwide. PJLI attributes its dominance in the industry to integrity and heartfelt service, its robust network of local and international industry partners, and its steadfast commitment to nurture market-leading businesses for its growing clientele.
Today, the P.J. Lhuillier Group of Companies seeks to become the best and preferred microfinancial and business-to-business solutions partner. The company intends to fulfil this vision through rendering dedication, hard work, and service.
We are your most trusted financial partner
We will empower Filipinos through financial services anytime and anywhere
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Guaranteed Bonus, Performance Bonus, Support: Mondays- Fridays/ Operations: Daily including Holidays
- Specific Location: Makati City