Quezon City Jobs Legal Officer Position at Cathay Land, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Legal Officer. For candidates who reside in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Cathay Land, Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Cathay Land, Inc.
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Application of conversion of land use from agricultural to residential/commercial use.
- Drafts affidavits and other documents for the purchase of property.
- Drafts juridical letters for government agencies.
- Process case cancellation of tax declaration.
- Application of free patent.
- Process re-constitution of missing titles or transfer of titles.
- Liaising with the government agencies i.e. HLURB for verification of existing loans.
- Perform due diligence on the land for acquisition by checking on the documents including Tax Declaration, Land Title, family tree, identification cards of the family members up to the 3rd degree.
- Coordinates with field surveyors to check/survey the parcel of land including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Request for approval from the President and Corporate Secretary.
- Prepare all legal documents pertaining to the sale of the land to be acquired.
- Arrange for a meeting with the seller for the purchase of the land and signing of the documents.
- Notarize documents for Cathay Group of Companies.
- Draft demand letters, legal opinions, pleadings, and other legal documents.
- Personally handle cases before judicial, quasi-judicial & administrative tribunals/agencies in behalf of Cathay Group of Companies.
- Other duties that may be assigned by Superior.
- Candidate must be a Lawyer.
- Preferably with experience in handling Real Estate, land titles, and land acquisition.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
|National Capital Region
|Cathay Land Inc., 1110 Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Cathay Land, Inc. is a real estate development firm incorporated on November 10, 1994. The company is engaged in both horizontal and vertical constructions projects and is one of the fastest rising real estate firms in the Philippines today.
As part of the Cathay Group of Companies, Cathay Land draws synergies from its affiliates in the prestigious Cathay Group of Companies, and together, they set the bar higher in the real estate industry: Cathay Pacific Steel Corporation, Cathay Metal Corporation, Eurotiles Industrial Corporation, Federal Hardware, Ceramic Plaza and PC Express. Together, they all contribute only the highest quality components in order to meet the highest standards of real estate development that define Cathay Land’s prestige projects.
The company’s continuously growing projects are empowered by a marketing team that diligently researches, plans, and conceptualizes programs to meet current marketing demands; a highly efficient administrative group that ensures the smooth flow of the company’s day-to-day operations, and an engineering department that is composed of trained engineers, estimators, and quality control personnel.
Cathay Land, Inc., given its rich and vast developments, is dedicated to its social responsibility of building a better environment, home and lifestyle for every Filipino family, supported by the finest industry partners and powered by a committed team of personnel.
To be recognized as the Prestige developer of innovative lifestyle projects in the Philippines by:
Implementing master-planned projects that carefully and seamlessly integrate lifestyle, shopping, career, sports and learning options that ultimately help uplift the quality of lifestyle of our clients.
To be the number one Real Estate developer company of choice in the Philippines.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Ortigas