Makati City Jobs Lean Manager Position at International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Makati City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Lean Manager in our business office, International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC).
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Top Management are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Under the umbrella of the Centre of expertise (CoE) for simplification, the role will bring an expertise to the implementation of the SPERE (Strategic priorities, efficiency, and resilience): i.e., strengthening our emergency and crisis response capacity; staffing; system and process simplification at the ICRC.
The process simplification will aim to map and streamline processes, make them relevant for standard and emergency response, moving away from one-size-fits-all. Define what is absolutely required & where (a fit-for-purpose mindset), what is our risk appetite and finally how to address significant crisis with the right speed and compliance (when it makes sense having a set of specific rules).
The Lean expert is specialized in eliminating waste and increasing efficiency in a business unit or organization in general. With the use of Lean/ Six Sigma/ Agile project methodology/framework or other variety of techniques, he/she identifies and removes non-value-added activities from processes and systems, thus improving quality, reducing costs, and increasing customer satisfaction. He/she works closely with stakeholders, analyzing data, and developing and implementing process improvement strategies across different areas of the organization. In short, the main purpose of the role is to help the organization to become more lean, agile, and resilient in its effort to deliver quality services to the affected population.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Business Processes Review & Management
In collaboration with the métier business process owners, the holder of the position will lead projects and conduct the analysis below to arrive at the future state of the evaluated process:
- As-Is Process mapping: Documenting the current state processes, identifying owners and key roles, and identifying pain points for improvement (for example: a bottleneck, a lack of understanding and unharmonized practices, manual work which could be automated, or the use of applications which are not fit for purpose).
- Process Simplification and standardization: Simplify processes through elimination of waste in the process, and then standardize processes across HQ and Field with local modifications only where absolutely needed. During this phase, for critical processes in case of crisis, the center of expertise will work with the métiers to define the SOP in emergency situations.
- Process Automation & Digitalization: Technology can enable processes to reduce time, manual errors, and paper, improve traceability, and enable faster and databased decision making, digitalization of workflows, robotics, artificial intelligence /OCR.
- Identify the critical processes requiring revamps and those that need enhancements, using Business Process Re-engineering and/or Six Sigma methodologies.
- Define clear deliverables (Key Value Drivers) for identifying and measuring process revamps and improvements.
- Ensure that new or redesigned processes are better at meeting stakeholder needs and that variabilities in the process are reduced while driving process quality (work to eliminate gaps, bottlenecks, and wasted efforts in processes to improve efficiency).
- Utilize statistically based tools to drive process improvements.
- Align with the ICRC strategy and mission in delivering process design, improvements, or enhancements.
- Provide expertise for Lean and Six Sigma and Business Process Re-engineering in the organization. Drive the radical redesign/enhancement/improvement of core business and organization processes across the ICRC to deliver improved productivity, turn-around times (TATs), quality of output, and consequent improvement in service delivery.
- Working with the Project and technology teams, identify opportunities for the implementation of new technologies to enhance processes
- Work in collaboration with key stakeholders to ensure clear end-to-end processes are defined and documented, as per prioritized focus areas.
- Design ongoing internal and/or external stakeholder mechanisms to ensure a continuous improvement feedback approach.
- Analyze the major root causes for complaints and address the causes related to processes, to close off gaps and pain points.
- Ensure up-to-date business processes are maintained, to aid in advising the business on the best processes for adoption.
- Monitor operational trends and identify opportunities for organization-wide process improvement.
Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Proactively drive collaboration with varied stakeholders to deliver enhanced/improved processes.
- Ensure a clear understanding of what Lean and Six Sigma, Business Process Re-engineering (BPR), and any other applicable global methodologies entail, across key organization functions and stakeholders.
- Provide the required subject matter expertise to steer lean, Six Sigma and BPR in the ICRC.
- Ensure regular updates to key stakeholders and organization leadership on the processes’ transformation agenda.
- Drive cross functional/departmental engagements to deliver process transformation.
- Ensure the right stakeholders are involved in the discussions to transform the identified processes.
- Enable success through effective communication, by enabling cross-functional collaboration and engagement to facilitate major process or systems enhancements.
- Manages 3 to 5 staff members (lean specialists and Business analysts)
- Sets clear objectives, creates a positive working environment, fosters collaboration, monitor, and evaluate teams’ performance
- Provides direction, guidance, and support to the team to ensure the agreed organization objectives are achieved.
- Ensures timely delivery of actions and agreed deliverables as a team.
- Communicates with the team clearly, timely and in a transparent manner.
- Provides decisions in timely manner.
Rigor for Compliance
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise-Wide Risk Management Framework, and internal ICRC Policies and Policy Standards. Understand and manage risks and risk events (incidents) relevant to the role.
- Conduct any regular quality checks on processes, including Crisis Management, systems, reviewing control reports, etc.
- Highly skilled in coaching small or large groups autonomously, and extensive experience in delivering trainings
- Mentor and coach team members
- Develop standards and training materials
- Organize and lead workshops designed to improve business processes
- Organize and lead Lean and Six Sigma trainings within the organization.
- University degree in Engineering, Business administration, Finance or Economics or Other related degree.
- Certification in Lean management / Lean Six sigma (Master Black belt certification), Project Management or equivalent qualification and hands on experience with SAFE (Scaled Agile Framework).
- Minimum of 8 years professional working experience in leading successful lean projects, which includes at least two years’ experience of process mapping, analysis, and quality reviews.
- Minimum of 4 years’ solid functional or technical experience in delivering and supporting lean projects at an International and multi-national environment.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience on leadership role.
- Knowledge and understanding of general accounting and finance, Human resources, Logistic and supply chain, and Information & technology operations,
- Previous experience with facilitation and leading cross functional review meetings.
- Experience in continuous business process improvement work in a shared service environment.
- Experience with Process Mapping using industry standard tools like Visio and the like.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and capacity for collaborative teamwork across disciplines,
- Fluent in oral and written English language, French and additional language will be an asset
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their updated and comprehensive resume and their motivation letter in one pdf file to gva_msschr_recruitment_box(a)icrc.org following this format for the subject line: LAST NAME First Name – Lean Manager
Deadline of Application: 02 June 2023
Target Start Date: August 2023
Office Address: 32/F Petron Mega Plaza, 358 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Philippines
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
This vacancy is open for Philippine residents only.
|National Capital Region
|International Committee of the Red Cross delegation in the Philippines, 17th floor NEX Tower, 6786 Ayala Ave, Legaspi Village, Makati, 1229, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that protects and assists people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence around the world. It is present in more than 100 countries, with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.
The ICRC’s Manila Shared Services Center (MSSC), based in Makati City, Philippines, carries out a range of global functions, including reporting, financial, logistical, human resources and other services.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Regular working days (Monday-Friday)